Just in Case the World Ends 2morrow...

Started by Farley4Fan, May 21, 2011, 06:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

IIRC, Jesus said that even HE doesn't know.  So what makes this guy think that there's a cryptic code in the Bible that he can figure out?  Some guy from northern Cali thinks he has more insight than Jesus.  What's new?  Oh, that guy had millions.

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: Farley4Fan on May 21, 2011, 07:37:54 PM
...just know that I totally laughed at that pic despite totally despising you, non-bro.

You still mad at me just 'cause I didn't like your stun flamethrower?

That was a fun thread. I don't know why we don't have fun threads like that anymore.

LennardF1989

How can you take this even seriously, I mean, look at him:

grajjio

Ahhh he recalculated the equation. And apparently he miscalculated it the first time so now he sais the doomsday is 21 october 2011...

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/2011_end_times_prediction

DreadStunLock

We can all tell he does it for the fame before he goes to the grave bed...

Farley4Fan

Please close thread until October 20th, 2011, Frvge.

LennardF1989

Why does he still bother, he has proven not to be good at math two times already. I guess he goes for the "three miss, you're out"?

Bubbaganoosh

Someone told me this crackpot made a ton of cash on this. It's like Y2K, the bullshit some people believe is amazing. I hope the ones who believe this clown quit their jobs and said their goodbyes so they look like idiots now too.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

LennardF1989

Quote from: Bubbaganoosh on May 25, 2011, 04:08:36 PM
Someone told me this crackpot made a ton of cash on this. It's like Y2K, the bullshit some people believe is amazing. I hope the ones who believe this clown quit their jobs and said their goodbyes so they look like idiots now too.
He actually made millions by donations to spread his propaganda to the rest of the world - the crazy old fool is probably the best scam in the world with none of his "believers" knowing it is a scam, like, legal scamming.

Farley4Fan

Please close thread until October 20th, 2011, Lennard.

frvge

Lennard can't do that. Only admins and binary. :P
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

Westfall

I've been in an underground bomb shelter for the past few days. Where the hell did he go wrong.

Farley4Fan

Apparently he forgot to carry the 3:16