Engine and other updates

Started by frvge, November 21, 2013, 01:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: frvge on December 22, 2013, 12:26:32 AM
I don't know. I don't think there's much you can do in this case.
Well, but didn't you say
Quote from: frvge
Unless you have skills in programming or art, your best way of helping is to spread the word. It's as easy as that :)
?

I could admit that marketing is not programming or art. But it's very close to "spread the word".
Maybe you think that I'm not enough dedicated fan to be useful? If you didn't see Project Stealth Wiki url in my profile, signature or under my avatar, check it, please. Could I know your opinion about how I could become better fan then I am?
Join Project Stealth Wiki development. Join clan of non-violence infiltrators
Wraith Guild for exploring December release of Thieves vs Guard Stealth Online Multiplayer.

frvge

What I said was: if you can't do programming or art, then you could try to spread the word. Creation of marketing materials ( = new trailers and so on) is not possible because you don't have access to the raw source materials. So just continue with your wiki.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: frvge on December 22, 2013, 05:14:02 PM
What I said was: if you can't do programming or art, then you could try to spread the word. Creation of marketing materials ( = new trailers and so on) is not possible because you don't have access to the raw source materials. So just continue with your wiki.
Thank you, I shall. But it's possible for forum members to create text marketing materials. You could work with raw materials and at the same time people here could make a word and spread it further. Could Team members share some tips for us as Project fans? Directives?
Wraith Guild for exploring December release of Thieves vs Guard Stealth Online Multiplayer.

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: frvge on November 21, 2013, 01:50:36 AM
... we've switched to Unreal Engine 4...
Just one question. How did you get UE4?
QuoteIt's not that simple.

1. You'll need to contact the company in charge of Unreal Engine 4. You can do that here: http://www.unrealengine.com/en/licensing...

2. If you don't want to spend money on licensing and all that, you can check out the Free Game Engine for Indie Game Developers here: http://www.unrealengine.com/udk/
What method did you use?

Roberto1223

LOL... Don't take too long this time (6 years lol).

.... 6 years later...

"Hi guys this is the PS dev team, and we are proud to announce that we will rebuild the game again because Unreal Engine 5 is out! Please be patient, it will be ready when it is ready!"

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: Roberto1223 on December 29, 2013, 05:38:12 AM
.... 6 years later...
Sounds like 6 years later (in 2019) you could and will have own Stealth Online Multiplayer project.

You registered on forum in 2008, Roberto1223. Maybe during last 5 years you already worked on own interesting things? Come on, don't hide from public. Show something: screenshot or trailer, ple-e-ease!  ;)

frvge

Quote from: WTaFa on December 28, 2013, 12:29:21 PM
Quote from: frvge on November 21, 2013, 01:50:36 AM
... we've switched to Unreal Engine 4...
Just one question. How did you get UE4?
QuoteIt's not that simple.

1. You'll need to contact the company in charge of Unreal Engine 4. You can do that here: http://www.unrealengine.com/en/licensing...

2. If you don't want to spend money on licensing and all that, you can check out the Free Game Engine for Indie Game Developers here: http://www.unrealengine.com/udk/
What method did you use?
I'm not allowed to disclose this information. Sorry.

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: frvge on December 29, 2013, 11:52:34 PM
I'm not allowed to disclose this information. Sorry.
No problem, Frvge. It's very interesting answer I must admit. It makes Project shining even brighter.

Zijn

Quote from: frvge on November 21, 2013, 07:40:49 PM
Our capacity problem is human resources. We're aiming to fix that ASAP.

Such a shame, i really wanted to jump into this with two feet but uni pulls me back to reality. Having to apply for my interns, I really want to go to Guerrilla Games, Crytek in Germany or Rockstar in Scotland. Really hope i get one of my choices! Highly doubt it tho lol. If you dont aim high, you never know!!

Really want to see this game take off. Has so much potential and the following IS huge.

Just seem to have no time for my self anymore :(