How to make a glowworm insect happy?

Started by lilbone, December 17, 2013, 09:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilbone

Yes, question in the thread subject is a puzzle, the one who will guess right becomes a winner!
In your answer, say why what you are guessing will make it happy :)
(frvge, don't tell anyone yet)

NeoSuperior

uhhm... don't want to google it, so let me try... How about turning the lights off?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

lilbone

Tip: Glowworm is an insect,lol, turning it off is a wrong answer, because it's not so exact ;D But you are close

NeoSuperior

Quote from: T-Bone on December 17, 2013, 03:18:08 PM
Tip: Glowworm is an insect,lol, turning it off is a wrong answer, because it's not so exact ;D But you are close

turn off the lights, then light a candle? (i.e. give the glowworm an "imaginary friend")
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

Hahahaha nice joke :P
If you cut his tail, he will be de-lighted, and he will also look at you darkly :D
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

lilbone

Quote from: RaDRoacH on December 17, 2013, 05:02:25 PM
Hahahaha nice joke :P
If you cut his tail, he will be de-lighted, and he will also look at you darkly :D

Ladies & Gentleman, congratulate our winner! It is RaDRoacH

*Huge applause sound* & *Happily yelling audience sound*

I am not sure he will look at someone darkly, because he will be too delighted for that :D

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.