Help us promote our Kickstarter

Started by frvge, May 28, 2014, 10:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi,

There are many gaming forums and communities on the internet. We'd like to get exposure, but I think making a new account for each of them only to post about PS is spammy.
I'd like you to make a post about PS and our Kickstarter if you already happen to have an account on these sites.
If you've done so, please post a link here so I can update the thread. If there are multiple boards/topics where PS would make sense, then multiple topics for PS are fine IMO.

www.reddit.com
www.gameSpot.com
www.ign.com   
www.tigsource.com
www.computerandvideogames.com
www.indiegamer.com 
www.indiedb.com
www.unity3d.com
www.pcgamer.com       
www.rockpapershotgun.com
www.videogamer.com
www.screwattack.com
www.toucharcade.com
www.penny-arcade.com
www.retrogamer.net
www.eurogamer.net
www.polygon.com
www.gameinformer.com
www.destructoid.com
www.giantbomb.com
www.vg247.com

Thanks,

Frank
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

I've already tried to send a news tip to IGN (THEY EVEN HAVE A DEDICATED SECTION FOR THAT HERE http://www.ign.com/support/editorial?category=newstips) but they didn't released anything!

If you can try! Good Luck.

BTW i'm trying to post on their forums.
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

NeoSuperior

You should repost the same thing on facebook. Even though you have a kickstarter running, the FB account was asleep for like 2 days... that is like suicide in such a short 30-day campaign!
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Good idea. I just posted something like it on the FB page.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.