Style direction?

Started by goodkebab, November 15, 2006, 12:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vega

Yeah seefoo I've seen The Saint but I feintly remember his stealth costume.  Such a good movie.

Caed - They looked a lot better in the movie and while they were computer animated :)  The pic I have is just OK in my opinion.  I do love their goggles though.

EDIT:  Found "The Saint" picture, on other page.

BTW, Dimz, what are you talking about?  They're just redoing SvM, not singleplayer.  I'm referring to the multiplayer aspect of Chaos Theory only because that's the only mode they're redoing and the only mode most of us are interested/care to mod.  I find singleplayer fun one time around but not much after that (not bashing it).  So, this "game" is all about multiplayer and I'm gonna refer to it that way.

seefoo.

cool thnx for finding it ^^

M4_007

Sorry, Coulden't find anything higher resolution. I'm getting some assets and renders for SplinterCellNetwork.com, through, so if there's anything in what I receive of interest, I'll make sure to share.

mrguytodd

I'd really like the objectives as biological agents to make a return from PT. In CT it just didn't seem too important hacking into computers/stealing disks/blowing up shit. In PT, if the spies lost, people died.

Vega

Quote from: mrguytodd on November 16, 2006, 03:35:01 AM
In PT, if the spies lost, people died.

hahaha

thanks M4.  Looks pretty cool I guess, still love the CT spy overall.  But I do like the futuristic look of the spy in that one.  Though I really wish his ears were covered.

btw, np seefoo!

Meathead

I rekon they look mad ass :D

MacBryce

I like the idea from the DA spies that they have the three lights on the back. It makes it easier to control them in the dark. If those lights are lenses too, then I would explain the fact that spies have "eyes on their backs" (the third person view).

MacBryce

Quote from: The-Chicken6 on November 16, 2006, 09:50:32 AM
hello,

if u want a directly clone of the game the spy is good and the merc is bad. but u also can change the roles. i mean when u have real security ppl like this(or something):

(007 nightfire)

u can let the spy steal software, documents ect.ect.ect.. from a gouverment. but i dont mind actualy.. that is more the story of the game and on-line u dont realy need it but u can think about it..

The-Chicken6

Thx Big Bryce :D :D :-* :D :D

MacBryce

You're welcome, chicken, Funny avatar you've got there.

The-Chicken6

Quote from: MacBryce on November 16, 2006, 11:00:04 AM
You're welcome, chicken, Funny avatar you've got there.

yeah i know  :-X (maar meer kan ik er niet van maken op school XD.. met photoshop elements 4.0 gedaan :-X)

MacBryce

Quote from: mrguytodd on November 16, 2006, 03:35:01 AM
I'd really like the objectives as biological agents to make a return from PT. In CT it just didn't seem too important hacking into computers/stealing disks/blowing up shit. In PT, if the spies lost, people died.

That was awesome. I really liked that. The mercs didn't knew what they were guarding so it made sense from both sides of the story.

Then again, I also like missions like Missile Strike where you've got to dismantle a warhead.

Vega

The lights are okay on the DA spies but the way they are designed drives me nuts.  Their lights are in the shape of a "play" button on a TV remote controller.  Plus, why 3?  Why not just have one light in the back or something?

goodkebab

dont tell me these things are over your head vega!

its a blue circle with a triangle in the middle.  It is iconic because the goggles form a triangle.  Also, its form of rank, 3 circles is the highest rank for the Pro Spy suit., only one is for the first rank.

the whole design concept is for the player to feel like he is achieving something by going up in rank.

It is just a gimmick to suck noobs in and have them play more....once they get owned its a different story.

Vega

Oh, well I don't have the game nor have I played it so I never knew that ^_^  Regardless...it's still a PLAY button from a remote controller!!!  3 ranks for 3 triangles to represent goggles which look like a triangle....damn these triangles....