Main Menu

Tester/Community Work

Started by ZenoTasedro, April 18, 2008, 09:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenoTasedro

Hey guys, there are definitely some things I would like to do to help out. I'd be interested in assisting with the testing of this mod. I've always been a bit good at breaking things. I would also be interested in working with the community, in a mix with the role as a tester; your list of roles included reporting bug reported in from the community. I do have some experience in beta testing software, but nothing too extensive. Love working with the mod community and was a playtester for Hl2mod Dystopia a while back but I've always had a thing for the unreal engine.

Obviously this involves having time to work with you guys and I've got it. I gotta work four days out of the week at a tier 1 tech support job thats easier than making toast that allows me to do some community work even during the day.

Thanks guys, let me know whats up.

LennardF1989

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure it will be discussed, but keep in mind you're not the only one that ever came up with this kind of position... Just a minor warning ;) We probably won't even need one (yet), but hey, who am I... it's a team decision.

LennardF1989

goodkebab

Heh...the entire community will classify as testing.

Proper testing of the game would actually require Game Editor experience.

ZenoTasedro

Have fun working on it, guess ill come back in a month or so.