Gui Brazil

AgentX_003

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

CurdyMilk

Quote from: Farley4Fan on December 31, 2010, 10:22:29 PM
Quote from: CurdyMilk on December 31, 2010, 06:05:36 PM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on December 31, 2010, 03:03:37 AM
2) My Oregon Ducks are going to the football National Championship
I'm cheering for them too.  Their mascot is so awesome.  But I'm still mad you guys copied our famous Teach Me How to Bucky song.  It got over a million views on Youtube and now I check again and Oregon thinks they have to be cool and make Teach Me How to Duckie.  Too bad yours isn't as popular.   ;)

Y'know There's a real song called teach me how to dougie right?.  Do you know how many teams copied our "I Love My Ducks" song?  Your bucks did  :D  The same guys that made that song just came out with another awesome song "Return of the Quack".  I'm not worried about our fanbase's originality.  lol  The Duck is close to winning the MOTY (mascot of the year) and I had the pleasure of slapping his ass after storming the field at the Arizona game.
Yeah I know there is the dougie song that we copied, but we copied it first. :)  I've never heard the quack one.  I would have to admit the duck is the best mascot.  It was funny to watch him dancing with that USC cheerleader.  He has the best dance moves evar.  LOL.  I was at college gameday when the crew came for the Ohio St. game.  Storming the field after the game was cool stuff.

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 02, 2011, 03:33:52 AM
Also @Curdy, I just realized that by "Bucky" you meant Bucky the Badger and not the Buckeye mascot.  Sorry for your loss today in the Rose.
Yeah I cried myself to sleep that night.  At least I got to on a Caribbean cruise to cheer myself up.

Farley4Fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_P1PPy7FTo It's a parody of return of the mack.  good stuff especially for duck fans haha

I feel your pain about the Rose.  The Ducks lost last year to Ohio St and you better believe I loved seeing you guys take them down a notch.  We just have to realize that our teams had spectacular years even if we end on bad notes. 

The official count for push ups the duck completed this year was 2756.  He would kick Aubie the Tiger's ass lol

CurdyMilk

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 09, 2011, 10:46:53 PM
The official count for push ups the duck completed this year was 2756.  He would kick Aubie the Tiger's ass lol
Bucky Badger did 573 pushups alone against Indiana when we scored 83 points.  We had to switch people a few times.  It was funny to see Bucky get a little taller or shorter over the course of the game.  I'm sure the duck had similiar problems.   ;D

Ushie

1. My girlfriend gets back from New Jersey!
2. I got accepted to the National Youth Drama School!
3. I'm finally going on a road trip in my '68 Mustang Convertible! [well, soon to be mine :D ]

Farley4Fan

Ushie

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 11, 2011, 04:17:03 AM
Such a stereotype. 

and what stereotype might that be? XD
And don't you dare say lesbian.

Farley4Fan

No, you said that.

I meant young girls that want convertibles.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Ushie on January 11, 2011, 05:56:45 AM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 11, 2011, 04:17:03 AM
Such a stereotype. 

and what stereotype might that be? XD
And don't you dare say lesbian.

Ok we won't say lesbian. XD

Ushie

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 11, 2011, 07:31:35 AM
I meant young girls that want convertibles.

Ah, yes. Us young girls can't live without the wind blowing through our hair - while we blast The Backstreet Boys, driving away with a sense of freedom that only we can feel...

You're such a hobo :D I chose the '68 Mustang Convertible because it's a classic. My friend and I are going redo the interior and give her a brand new paintjob.
Put me in a stereotype if you like.. I still think you're secretly jealous :P

PS: I do not listen to The Backstreet Boys

DreadStunLock

LISTEN TO THE TOAST SONG! EVERYBODY LIKES THE TOAST SONG! WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN TO THE TOAST SONG :( TOAst song is...coool :(  :'(

Farley4Fan

QuoteMy friend and I are going redo the interior and give her a brand new paintjob.

I bet you will.   ;)

As for the car, good choice.

DreadStunLock

It's almost like building your own computer instead of buying one, in the end you get the result you want for a cheaper price, though I am not so sure about that on cars ><

Ushie

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 12, 2011, 12:05:34 AM
QuoteMy friend and I are going redo the interior and give her a brand new paintjob.

I bet you will.   ;)

As for the car, good choice.

Are you implying something...? :P

Yes! it is definitely a great choice. I can't wait to actually drive it. I'd like it painted white with burgundy, then white interior with a burgundy steering wheel. YAY!