The good old times

Started by Sunshine, July 13, 2014, 09:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine

I rememeber, way back, I actually had to google to find out how long back - actually 2005, over 9 years ago. That's insane, has time really driven by that fast? I get all nostalgic by writing this post, and somehow sad inside.

TIME GOES SO FAST!
So, way back the year of 2005. Little me, tried the beta of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, I got so hooked! I never tried any game like this before, and wow, it was so funny!
The 2 week beta down period before the game was released, it lasted for ages. I just longed to play the game once again.

Suddenly, 2 weeks went by, I started playing the game, it was just as fun as I imagined. One fun part of this game was that you easily could know whom you were playing against due to what kind of playstyle you had, especially when facing a team. It was really hard to actually "smurf", as people recognised right away who I/we were. I remember one  big moment, such a coincidence. The day I joined S.a.S, it wasn't "official" yet, but I was smurfing around, and someone wrote like "omg you're S.a.S" and I was like "how do you know?" "I can see it on your playstyle" the aggressive playstyle with fast sticky cams. I had alot of more good memories, beating many of the "big names" as a newcomer. Was always fun when playing night times and suddenly some of the legends from Ck popped on the server.

I must say, me and Frelli together had so many good moments with all of you guys out there, many late late nights. It's just sad it's all gone. Our only hope is you, Project Stealth. I must say, I'm really thankful for all your hard work, and I hope it will work out in the end. So I can, as a fully grown adult, play the game and become a child again, like old times.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.