Main Menu

Need testers?

Started by Eotall, August 16, 2011, 12:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eotall

Hi!
This is amazing. Period.
My name is Teo, and as a life-long fan of SCCT I really want to contribute to PS. Unfortunatly, I'm not enough of a programmer nor graphical artist to contribute in that sense, and as a student I really can't afford to give any money either.

However, I have begun to start a SCCT community among my student friends in the student town of Lund, Sweden, and if you at any time need testers, I can gather people in an instant.

Don't know if it's any help, but I'll do anything to contribute :)
You guys are the best.

Cronky

Though I'm not on the Dev team, I'm 99% sure I know what answer to give you...

Project Stealth isn't in need of any testers at the moment. The core gameplay isn't all the way built yet, but in time (supposedly as soon as the end of this year, but they stand by a "It's done when it's done" philosophy) the dev team will release a Public Beta. When beta comes out you're time will be much appreciated, as will your ability to gather your community to do the same.

If you, or anyone you know, has a good grasp on any of the skills listed in the thread below then be sure to get them in contact with the Dev team. Or better yet, get them to make a thread on here just like you did with this! You/They can look at other threads for an example on how to format their experience and portfolio. More people means faster work, which means beta sooner (at least in theory ;))!

Open positions -- updated 2011/08/16
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky