Server Lobby UI NEW

Started by tigaer, July 06, 2007, 09:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigaer

Edit: Taken off due to errors, will be back soon.
Tell me what you think.
All the icons and backgrounds will change when I have some free time and feel like working on them.

Farley4Fan

It's good.  I personally have never played on a pc lobby let alone a game, but I have always played console games.  It looks good.  Maybe a bit more brighter colors would be better.  Maybe a brighter green for the spy side, and a brighter dark yellow for merc side.  The merc side has a pic of a spy there, but maybe it is just because that is a work in progress.

tigaer

Quote from: Papa Skull on July 06, 2007, 09:24:36 PM
It's good.  I personally have never played on a pc lobby let alone a game, but I have always played console games.  It looks good.  Maybe a bit more brighter colors would be better.  Maybe a brighter green for the spy side, and a brighter dark yellow for merc side.  The merc side has a pic of a spy there, but maybe it is just because that is a work in progress.

As I said, all backgrounds and icons are a work in progress.
And, I dont have a merc picture.

tigaer

Farley4Fan

Also, the lobby buttons and everything are a little blocky, try rounding them out more.

Gawain

Quote from: Papa Skull on July 06, 2007, 09:24:36 PM
I personally have never played on a pc lobby let alone a game, but I have always played console games. 

AgentX_003

this is one thing I sorta agree with Gawain on , its nice Uve made suggestions  but bottomline : its for PC..

but theres many games for the Pc that have a lobby system : Splintercell chaos theory , Unrealtournament2004 , All the RainbowSix games and so on and as for the Combo UI's and buttons i think they look fine.. 

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

tigaer

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 07, 2007, 05:41:09 PM
this is one thing I sorta agree with Gawain on , its nice Uve made suggestions  but bottomline : its for PC..

but theres many games for the Pc that have a lobby system : Splintercell chaos theory , Unrealtournament2004 , All the RainbowSix games and so on and as for the Combo UI's and buttons i think they look fine.. 

What are you talking about?
Combo UI's? I said that meaning that I took mine and seefoos ideas and put them into one...

AgentX_003

you completely missed my point.. papa skull was complaining about the style of the buttons and all i said was

from all the concepts they look fine...

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD