Project Stealth Interactive Video #2

Started by AgentX_003, May 11, 2014, 05:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Hey guys :D Im back with another interactive video  :D hoping you will like this one better then the first :D :

http://youtu.be/thqiG8f1R1M

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

RaDRoacH

I want dedicated server aswell, if not possible a server browser/list will be fine rather than a shitty matchmaking system (look FagList  ::) )
PS t-shirts? Why not? I want 3vs3, a map editor... and I want the devs to put love and support this game after the release, not like ubisoft who thinks to grab the money and run.
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

dYnAm1c

Honestly matchmaking only would immediatly kill the game for me, its the worst feature ever invented in online gaming. But I think the ranked system would need an overhaul since it was easy to trick it in Chaos Theory.
In term of gamemode I just want to see Story mode, which is basically already confirmed ofc since it's whats the game mostly is about and maybe a TAG mode like in Chaos Theory (deathmatch 3v1 with special rules).
Other than that I would like to see some old maps like Aquarius, Club House (Lakehouse is similar so we have this already I think) and River Mall.

Ayac

About matchmaking, what if it was like like CT, but with a w/l filter? For example: highest w/l should be above 1,2. So any game lobby with an average w/l ratio above 1,2 would not be shown.

dYnAm1c

Quote from: Ayac on May 11, 2014, 03:04:35 PM
About matchmaking, what if it was like like CT, but with a w/l filter? For example: highest w/l should be above 1,2. So any game lobby with an average w/l ratio above 1,2 would not be shown.

That way pros could join a game lobby made by noobs who have a low win% at the beginning and just roflstomp them.
Maybe the game should have a hidden rating for everyone and that people can specify in their lobby if they want to let people with much higher rating join their game (like >30% better rating or something)
HOWEVER, I would suggest this only for ranked matches. Normal lobbys should only have optional restrictions like a password. If you want noobish enemys then write it in the match title.
Some pros could join and shit on you but thats life and you should just learn from it maybe.

RaDRoacH

In the "Work-in-progress footage" we saw that the animations were bad. Will you guys make better animations?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

Quote from: RaDRoacH on May 13, 2014, 06:27:56 PM
In the "Work-in-progress footage" we saw that the animations were bad. Will you guys make better animations?
As a stretch goal or if funding allows. We have budgetted some to tweak them.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

dYnAm1c

Fluid and flawless animations is one of the hardest things if you dont use or can't use motion capture. But the animations definitly looked a bit sloppy and not finetuned, should definitly be something to have a closer look at since it drastically intervenes in the movement.