So i was messing around on the forum...

Started by Kodadog, August 31, 2008, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodadog

and there were these guys screwing around in my neighborhood. So i went out side and i couldn't really see anything, so i went over to them and started talking. They seemed pretty cool but all the sudden this guy threw his soda bottle on the ground and i accidentally THE WHOLE BOTTLE LOL! Do any of you guyz have any advice for me? it really and i need some help.

Zedblade

wtf? Learn to write.

You accidentally the Whole Bottle LOL!L!O?!?!?!?

wtf does that mean?

VaNilla

Maybe the glass shards stabbed in him when the bottle broken!

"it really and i need some help"

Maybe he meant "This guy threw his soda bottle on the ground and I accidentally almost got stabbed to death by THE WHOLE BOTTLE LOL! Do any of you guys have advice for me? It really hurts and I need some help."

:o

Kodadog

no seriously i don't mean to be off topic but i just THE ENTIRE BOTTLE

I <3 U

I have some advice, first of check your posts before you post. Then get your ass to the hospital, if you got stabbed.

Edit: Can we stop with the multiple topics for inane stuff please.

I <3 U

Ion.67

I'm going to assume you were sodomized by the entire bottle.

Kodadog

no its nothing thats like really , but i'm just wondering what you think i should do. cause its feels really and i still THE ENTIRE BOTTLE

LennardF1989

They shoved the complete bottle into you're ass, like we care. Call 911 to pull it out and let them immediately arrest those guys (and preferably give you a life sentence).

Now shut it, this has nothing to do with PS. Please lock.

Bionic-Blob

you stilled the entire bottle?

how uncouth

Kodadog

Quote from: LennardF1989 on August 31, 2008, 09:22:11 PM
They shoved the complete bottle into you're ass, like we care. Call 911 to pull it out and let them immediately arrest those guys (and preferably give you a life sentence).

Now shut it, this has nothing to do with PS. Please lock.

That would feel so  , but no seriously i don't think i need 911. it is just starting to now and i still have the entire bottle

Zedblade

Stfu, kodadag, you a fucking dumbass. Frvge move this to off-topic or get rid of it.

Ion.67

Guess what guys! I got a new fleshlite. And I accidently THE WHOLE FLESHLITE!

Zedblade

Quote from: Ion.67 on September 05, 2008, 04:54:48 AM
Guess what guys! I got a new fleshlite. And I accidently THE WHOLE FLESHLITE!

LMFAO

The other day I dropped a huge shit in the toilet, and I accidently the WHOLE TOILET!!!