Concept Art, Map - Aquadalhia

Started by SpinBolt, March 13, 2007, 05:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpinBolt

This new map idea i came up with, i named the hotel aquadalhia. It is under construction, but it is almost finished, this the construction makes sense at this point. sometimes when your at a constrcution site in the early phase nothing makes sense. EDIT: By under construction i mean the actual final map will be a constuction scene. im not talking about the phases of creating a map.

that is the back of the hotel, i did that first cause that is where the spies are intended to start. the front is still in the map, but that part is not played as much as the back area.

frvge

Interesting style. Keep the map ideas coming. We can't say we'll use (all of) them, but they're  good for inspiration. And maybe it can be made later on.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Overstatement

Wasn't Steel Squat also under contstruction? (it had a crane...)

Zedblade

Quote from: Overstatement on March 13, 2007, 09:56:56 AM
Wasn't Steel Squat also under contstruction? (it had a crane...)

Half the maps in Ct/PT had 'still in construction' theme to them.

frvge

Museum, Mount Hospital, Schermerhorn was abandoned (so needed repairs/construction), factory had a crane, steel squat had a crane and I think that's it. Maybe Missile Strike, because of the crates in Sector 2.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

SpinBolt

wow, u guys are right. i never realized that. well they were all sweet maps tho. i dont know what to say. maybe the idea of abandoned stuff is attractive. i certainly like it. i mean it makes sense for the setup.

Valserp

DA has some maps that are not with an abandoned setup and they completely take away from the Splinter Cell atmosphere for me.
Like, the assemply sounds on that shipyard map - I almost feel like I am running among a bunch of workers that are not paying any attention to the 3 heavily armed men that are chasing those ninjas around. Yeah, right...