Archives > Presentation Forum

Warehouse concept

<< < (2/7) > >>

frvge:
Also make sure you use your own models and materials (of course, those from libraries are also ok, but mind the license!). That way, you've created all the assets and the floor plan and tactics that are useful are different from the original.

LennardF1989:
Also keep in mind the sizes of things, like vents being 128x128, etc.

AgentX_003:
don't listen to the haters , Keep your chin up :D we believe in you :D, Im quite interested in what you can really do :D

NeoSuperior:
adding a bit balance to the map would be nice too^^ because right now it's a merc map (for sec1 at least)

DrNegative:

--- Quote from: frvge on January 21, 2012, 03:52:21 PM ---Also make sure you use your own models and materials (of course, those from libraries are also ok, but mind the license!). That way, you've created all the assets and the floor plan and tactics that are useful are different from the original.

--- End quote ---

I have and will do so. :) Everything in my library is either my own or released under a CC-Attribution ShareAlike license.

--- Quote from: LennardF1989 on January 21, 2012, 03:58:10 PM ---Also keep in mind the sizes of things, like vents being 128x128, etc.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the heads up. I found Frvge's post of the most up to date dimensions to use, which would probably make a good sticky for this forum. The map shown in the pictures is currently set to the scale of your spy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version