Forums > Public Discussion

Bull charging as Merc

(1/2) > >>

AgentX_003:
there isn't really any skill into charging as a merc,  when i played on Xbox this changed my view entirely. On xbox you have to aim where you wanna charge , if you don't aim just right then
you miss your charge completely thus getting your neck broken.

dYnAm1c:
You could always immediatly jump after charging if you missed and prevent the spy from grabbing, worked on all plattforms. The charge mechanic is totally fine imo.

AgentX_003:

--- Quote from: dYnAm1c on May 17, 2014, 01:20:21 AM ---You could always immediatly jump after charging if you missed and prevent the spy from grabbing, worked on all plattforms. The charge mechanic is totally fine imo.

--- End quote ---

but to my understanding to do a quick turn on xbox wasn't easy as it is on pc  cause you can only turn 180 degrees :/ by double tapping the thumbstick left or right.

dYnAm1c:
You didn't need to do a 180° turn. If a spy tried to grab a jumping merc, even when from behind, the spy only did an elbow hit and no grab.

NeoSuperior:
I am not sure about auto-jump-redirection, but auto-charge-redirection should be completely removed as a mechanic. In 99% of cases it was only leading the merc right into a wall at an angle that causes the bounce-effect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version