Main Menu

Recent posts

Public Discussion / Re: Gamma and brigthness explo...
Last post by frvge - June 02, 2014, 09:49:25 PM
I don't use UE4... yet.

On the point of gamma. I've just seen a nice vid which shows that Spies are really hard to see.
Public Discussion / Re: Our Kickstarter: discuss i...
Last post by Gaio - June 02, 2014, 08:42:41 PM
Video is awful...In my opinion it kills 90% of potential backers...bad bad bad...oh gosh....I wanted to help with this...but no response...and time is running out.
Last post by dYnAm1c - June 02, 2014, 08:30:39 PM
In 2 days half of the time is over and only 2% are funded yet, I think it's safe to say that the kickstarter failed if there is not suddenly some rich guy that spends thousand of dollars and its also pretty unlikely that the project suddenly gets a few thousand backers out of nowhere.
Last post by VenomousNinja - June 01, 2014, 10:48:28 AM
Guys...
How did you expect to get the amount of people needed to raise this sort of money without having a demo or any sort of release? This has been in development for like, seven years, and there hasn't been anything to play. There's no way the kickstarter can raise that much money on its own with that sort of track record.
Last post by NeoSuperior - May 31, 2014, 10:47:08 AM
Wasn't there supposed to be another interview? Is it up yet?
Public Discussion / Re: Gamma and brigthness explo...
Last post by soldium - May 30, 2014, 09:21:10 PM
Quote from: dYnAm1c on May 24, 2014, 05:52:51 PM
Will PS be able to counter these things? Locked gamma and brightness settings for the game etc.?
Locking values In game does not mean anything at all because you can change it in your display monitor lol.
Technically i am most sure if having fun in brightness levels and disapearing objects works well in UE 4.
I am still getting used to this engine. I don't use blueprints that much.
BTW
Frgve - How is UE 4 working for you? I am having big problems with stability
Last post by soldium - May 30, 2014, 09:16:54 PM
Well...
Something moved. I come back every half a year and this half a year was The one i waited for.
6 years of waiting make me feel happy already. And from this place i have a question.
Does this KS campaign mean anything to you? I mean that it's poor chance to get 90k Euro.
You know that i am the one who always were screaming at devs. Yet it helped.
Maybe it's like being angry shit-rager all the time but i think that some of my posts made you put game on greenlight.
It may look like that i am someone. No. I've just been a flaming troll . Yet i think i t helped.
GL in the Kick starter campaign , yet i think you should lower your base goal.
PS: You should give some bonuses to old forum members too :D
Last post by AgentX_003 - May 30, 2014, 12:40:19 AM
we need to also post on forums like Watch dogs about Project stealth , i saw a few splintercell players like Braiog for one.
Last post by Roberto1223 - May 29, 2014, 01:28:11 AM
Our best shot is to attract the Splinter Cell Blacklist newb fan base.

Frvge, you really must change the Project Stealth video tags so that Project stealth appears when people search for Splinter Cell Blacklist online gaming videos.

There is a very large amount of people recording their SvM Blacklist gameplay and posting it to Youtube. Project Stealth must tap into this online community.

I posted a thread on the Star Citizen forum. I am not sure if this forum is exclusively available to Star Citizen backers such as myself, but if any of you guys can reply to thiis thread in a positive manner I would appreciate it. We need to keep this thread at the top of the "Other Games forum" so that more people read it.

I think that Project stealth must reach about 9,000 Facebook likes so that 90,000 euros can be obtained with about 4,500 people pledging 20 euros each. A 50% pledge percentage may also be high considering that our current pledge percentage is about 9.5%.

The truth is that the Project stealth budget must be reduced to at least a part-time project budget with a sub-minimum wage salary. Big sacrifices must be made, but I think that once this game goes live on Steam or whatever it will pick up a lot of hits and it will be purchased.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/2576918#Comment_2576918

Frvge, you really need to stop caring about "being spammy", this project needs to be promoted at all costs. We are too late in the game to worry about little things like that.
Last post by dYnAm1c - May 29, 2014, 12:52:38 AM
The thing that the game is in developement for so many years and that there is yet so little to see probably scares most of the people away and think that the game may never be finished even if the funding succeeds.
Also the other Versus games like PT and CT never had the biggest player base. In the height of these games there were maybe a few 100 people online at the same time, which of course still is enough for a 2v2 game, but most people don't know that. Another thing is that it's a hardcore game, the learning curve is very long and you need a lot of practice to get good (the subpar tutorial in the Splinter Cell games were probably another reason why it never had the biggest playerbase).