Main Menu

3d Artist

Started by Kaskad, May 13, 2009, 02:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaskad

Nickname: Kaskad
Personal status on work/college and if you expect it to change within 2 months
Currently in school, no job. Will get a job this summer, but it won't take as much time as school currently does. Going to college in September. For now and during the summer I can promise at least seven hours a week to dedicate to the mod.

Position: 3d artist, specifically props.
Qualifications and Skills:
Fully self-taught with 3ds max, photoshop, and zbrush. I'm familiar enough with UED to put props into it.
My specialization is hard surface modeling. I am comfortable with both high poly and low poly modeling and I can texture whatever I happen to model.
Your experience: I've been modeling and texturing for about four years now. I worked on the HL2 mod Fistful of Frags for a short time leading up to its release; I also worked on Insurgency mod as a tester for several months, but that's not quite relevant to an artist position. Besides these, I have worked on smaller minimods, particularly weapon replacements for Counter-Strike: Source.

A link to previously made work / portfolio / demo reel www.benbolton.com

MR.Mic

That's a very strong portfolio you have, plus mod experience too.

Like all applicants, we will have an internal voting process among the lead project members.
This is just a formality, I'm sure you'll get in.

In any case, expect an answer in 1-3 days.
[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]

Kaskad

Hey, good to hear, thanks for the quick reply also.

Gui Brazil

you have some pretty damn good stuff

Kaskad