Main Menu

new maper

Started by soldium, August 05, 2009, 02:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Quote from: soldium on August 06, 2009, 10:28:42 AM
OBIECTION!
I Know what is me rules and belive me when i end map you know waht is soldium power

Ok, you can come back later then when you've finished making a map in Unreal Tournament 3's Editor. The CT Editor is also ok. But for now it's a no.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

Quote from: Zedblade on August 06, 2009, 05:00:56 AM
Lol, ok, becuase it being you're instead of your completely made the sentence impossible to read.

You know I wasn't being serious, Stressblade :-*

how buuuuuutiful is cultural diversity.

LennardF1989

Quote from: frvge on August 06, 2009, 12:52:12 PM
Quote from: soldium on August 06, 2009, 10:28:42 AM
OBIECTION!
I Know what is me rules and belive me when i end map you know waht is soldium power

Ok, you can come back later then when you've finished making a map in Unreal Tournament 3's Editor. The CT Editor is also ok. But for now it's a no.
And take some English classes, even in Poland they have English teachers. Or else: Try Rosetta Stone.

Zedblade

Quote from: Gui Brazil on August 06, 2009, 03:57:16 PM
Quote from: Zedblade on August 06, 2009, 05:00:56 AM
Lol, ok, becuase it being you're instead of your completely made the sentence impossible to read.

You know I wasn't being serious, Stressblade :-*

how buuuuuutiful is cultural diversity.

I'm getting tired of you talking back to me boy. Pull down your pants and and come over here and bend over my knee so I can give you a good spanking.

soldium

i creating now map but can i betatest project stealth?
Got damn soldium is back , and he will make noise on this forum. Than devs maybe do something.

frvge

At the end of August I hope.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

soldium

thanks fir all maybe i dont be a mapper but i a btatester its a so cool recoil xD to be beta tester of games
Got damn soldium is back , and he will make noise on this forum. Than devs maybe do something.

Gui Brazil