can somebody please tell me what i will need

Started by Little Baby PiG, May 11, 2010, 06:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Baby PiG

okay my laptop could not run project stealth, trust me i know it cant, so please tell me, what is the cheapest route i can go with a computer or laptop that will run project stealth, and what will i need installed to run project stealth, can somebody provide me with everything that is needed to run project stealth ...

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

You need XP, a PC that is at max 2 years old and DX9.
Yeah.

Little Baby PiG

im assuming u mean anything xp or current ? so vistas would work ?

comicsserg

is it already possible to test a demo-version? if wel where can i download it?

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Aj

Ion.67

Quote from: Ignas on May 11, 2010, 06:33:19 PM
You need XP, a PC that is at max 2 years old and DX9.
Yeah.

At max 2 years old? Something went terribly wrong with the graphics then...they look good but not THAT good. My four year old computer runs every new game today just fine, not on high settings but good. Optimization is a good thing.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I have a 2Ghz DualCore, 1GB DDR2 RAM, and a 7900gs. I need to play UT3 on the lowest settings to avoid having FPS issues.

frvge

You should probably upgrade your RAM and CPU.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

My 8800GT runs UT3 just fine, and those are (more or less) the requirements right?

Nvidia 8800's are probably getting cheaper now and mine works great.  I can only recommend that.

MulleDK19

Quote from: FarleyFan on May 12, 2010, 09:47:59 PM
My 8800GT runs UT3 just fine, and those are (more or less) the requirements right?

Nvidia 8800's are probably getting cheaper now and mine works great.  I can only recommend that.

To give an idea... If you lag while playing UT3, you will lag even more when playing PS.

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.