Battlefield 2 playing weekend :D

Started by LennardF1989, August 26, 2010, 10:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennardF1989

Due to a certain topic I just have this urge to play Battlefield 2, who owns this game and feels like a good 32-64 player game over the weekend? The more the merrier ;)

There are loads of empty servers we can use.

Name your XFire account so I can invite you to the groupchat, it will probably take place Saturday around 8PM GMT+1 (reasonable for USA too, which would be 2AM or so - West Coast -). We'll probably use a Teamspeak server for the fun of it, too.

unskilled

Quote from: LennardF1989 on August 26, 2010, 10:53:40 PM
Due to a certain topic I just have this urge to play Battlefield 2, who owns this game and feels like a good 32-64 player game over the weekend? The more the merrier ;)

There are loads of empty servers we can use.

Name your XFire account so I can invite you to the groupchat, it will probably take place Saturday around 8PM. We'll probably use a Teamspeak server for the fun of it, too.
Lol Lennard... I just decided to order this game and did it yesterday oO. I will be a noob I guess, but I could play.  :o

Xfire: knooger

DreadStunLock

Damn is it really that good? I'll have to look it up on ze torrentz

unskilled

Quote from: DreadStunLock on August 26, 2010, 11:13:18 PM

Buy it, really cheap and give  fun...deluxe version 20zÃ...‚ in Poland and two addons are in newest patch ( 2gb haha )

LennardF1989

Legal games only, sorry. But yea, it is awesome, and the Deluxe version is indeed all you need, because the expansion are now in the latest patch!

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

Quote from: frvge on August 26, 2010, 11:15:02 PM
Awwww.... count me out.
Unless you can miss 3GB a hour on one of your server (64 player server takes about 50MB per player per hour), then there could be an exception to that "rule". I could host it on my server, but I really don't have the uplink for it.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

unskilled

Quote from: frvge on August 26, 2010, 11:18:16 PM
k, count me out then xD.

wow so we are 3 maybe 4 if Robert will mobilize haha ;D

Zedblade

I have it, you already know my xfire. I've barely touched MP but i'm game.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: KnoogeR on August 26, 2010, 11:14:15 PM

Buy it, really cheap and give  fun...deluxe version 20zÃ...‚ in Poland and two addons are in newest patch ( 2gb haha )

So send me it from your country xD

LennardF1989

Need more people! Currently Zedblade, Knooger and me!

Game with teamspeak would be awesome if we have at least 16 players to chat with.

SteveTheCookie

I'll play. My xfire is stevethecookie. I forgot to add you Lennard when we were in that chat D:
Btw have you guys ever played 2142?

AgentX_003

Quote from: SteveTheCookie on August 27, 2010, 04:11:39 AM
I'll play. My xfire is stevethecookie. I forgot to add you Lennard when we were in that chat D:
Btw have you guys ever played 2142?

ya i have its not that bad :/

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

monterto

I could install that old mare and give it a ride Xfire: monterto

2142 was fantastic, infantry maps and titan maps made it very enjoyable
http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]
Click to view my detailed stats![/url]