Main Menu

Weed!

Started by I <3 U, January 03, 2011, 06:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

Quote from: I <3 U on January 30, 2011, 01:25:55 AM
Quote from: zglina on January 30, 2011, 12:14:21 AM
I thought whores suck dick because they are whores.... ;d

I don't think whores become whores voluntarily.

Whores =/= prostitutes

God you guys sound like children.  All squares are rectangles not all rectangles are squares.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 30, 2011, 04:12:57 AM

Whores =/= prostitutes

God you guys sound like children.  All squares are rectangles not all rectangles are squares.

How my college mate says this...."Soz abar u kid"

DreadStunLock

I just wonder, can the same thing be said about "All triangles are circles not all circles are triangles"?

frvge

A triangle is not a circle in the math way.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Yes but geometrically speaking, from a Triangle you form a circle.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Limerick on January 30, 2011, 07:18:53 PM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 30, 2011, 04:12:57 AM

Whores =/= prostitutes

in what region exactly?

All prostitutes are whores, not all whores are prostitutes.

You can only form a circle from an equilateral triangle.

zglina

All whores are whores....

DreadStunLock

But not all whores are prostitutes :) Some people can act like whores, and it suits them :)

MalcolmYadon

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 04, 2011, 12:27:24 AM
Dread, people who get addicted to marijuana are weak minded and foolish.  If you aren't, then you have nothing to worry about if you try it.  I'm not recommending it, but smoking weed isn't the worst thing you can do for your body.  Some of the stuff sold on store shelves are worse - like a simple bag of potato chips or
e cigarettes  I'd say that video games are only slightly less harmful to your body and are much more addictive.  One thing about weed though, you shouldn't smoke it if you are lazy/don't exercise, because it will only make your problem worse. 

As for it being a gateway drug, that may be true.  Once that wall keeping you from trying weed comes down, the other walls may be a bit more fragile, but I personally have never had the urge to try harder drugs.  Ever.

I do agree with you..We must not get addicted to weed..You can say it is the most useless activity and we must avoid it..

NeoSuperior

Quote from: MalcolmYadon on July 02, 2014, 08:33:04 AM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 04, 2011, 12:27:24 AM
Dread, people who get addicted to marijuana are weak minded and foolish.  If you aren't, then you have nothing to worry about if you try it.  I'm not recommending it, but smoking weed isn't the worst thing you can do for your body.  Some of the stuff sold on store shelves are worse - like a simple bag of potato chips or cigarettes.  I'd say that video games are only slightly less harmful to your body and are much more addictive.  One thing about weed though, you shouldn't smoke it if you are lazy/don't exercise, because it will only make your problem worse. 

As for it being a gateway drug, that may be true.  Once that wall keeping you from trying weed comes down, the other walls may be a bit more fragile, but I personally have never had the urge to try harder drugs.  Ever.
I do agree with you..We must not get addicted to weed..You can say it is the most useless activity and we must avoid it..

OH DAMN! Watch out guys! A mighty necromancer appeard!
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Aj

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 31, 2011, 01:55:11 PM
But not all whores are prostitutes :) Some people can act like whores, and it suits them :)
Whore = taking money for sex
Slut = giving it away

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.