GamesCom - The story (updated)

Started by LennardF1989, August 23, 2009, 02:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennardF1989

As promised, today I will be posting the images made at GamesCom. Each comes with a story, so read on. Yes, we know the booth looks horrible, that's our budget in action.

18th: Building the booth

It was supposed to be build already. We we're carrying a big-ass TV and all stuff that was supposed to be on the booth. After an hour or 2 of arranging, we had to go back to the camping, taking back all the stuff again.

19th: Press day

Since we had no rating, we had to cover all the screens as much as possible. Germany is a bitch, so even with this setup the USK came by and complained. We were pretty pissed about it, so we took a laptop with us to the USK booth and after about 2 hour we had a "All age"-rating.

20th: Public day #1

Since we now had an "All age"-rating, we could make the booth more "lounge"-like, so we bought some cheapass PR material (208 business cards and some URL's on the wall) and recieved about 70 people. We were demoing the Spy in lakehouse like whole day.

21st: Public day #2

All 208 cards were taken by the crowd, yay.

22nd and 23rd: Public day #3 & #4

No pictures yet, sorry. But we were sponsored by AluGraphics for two really nice mouse-pads.

Some general pictures.

Spy banner

Our "Holland Paviljoen"-logo, looks pretty kick-ass. (below us is the Triumph Studios logo from the Overlord and Age of Wonders series)

Lennard being interviewed for GamersNet.nl

More photos about our stay in Koln/Cologne can be found at http://www.projectstealthgame.com/public/misc/gamescomfrvge/ . Have fun!

That's all folks!

VaNilla

Nice, and the graphics of the game look awesome from the monitor, awesome :).

neth

Sunshine

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: neth on August 23, 2009, 04:12:46 PM
me wants the spy poster.
Same.
Can I have a High Quality image, so that I can print it and place it in my room?
please ::)

LoChang

Looks great all things considered.  Nice!

LennardF1989

It get's better, I heard frvge wants to sell it to the highest bidder! I'll see if I can get my hands on a PNG version of the render.

AgentX_003

really nice guys, I wish i could have been there but me haz no monies , um but next time i recommend ya

set it up  like the way they do  in  comic con, have a table and chairs so the wall is behind you and have a black banner with the Ps logo on it and and then the computers on the side :P.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Quote from: LennardF1989 on August 23, 2009, 10:17:06 PM
I heard frvge wants to sell it
I'll buy it as long as it's less than 30 euro.

Farley4Fan

the spy in the spy poster looks different than usual?

LoChang

frvge

Spy Banner is for sale... but only if the price is high enough :P Else I'm keeping it. Comes with a nice light. If you ask nicely, you can probably get the custom LED things too.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

I want only the file that contains the graphical data of the picture. You can keep the paper.