PSP multiplayer anyone?

Started by LennardF1989, March 31, 2010, 04:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennardF1989

Does anyone here have a PSP? (and maybe XLink setup -and working, duh -).

I'm looking for people to play Fat Princess with, I'm also fine with other suggestions.

Farley4Fan

You can play fat princess on PSP?  WHAT?  If so, please tell me.

LennardF1989

There is a PSP version... http://psp.ign.com/objects/143/14354787.html

(I got infrastructure working too, so you don't need XLink per se.)

Farley4Fan

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHQHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my

GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet dude.  I'll get it.

LennardF1989

It's fucking awesome, I finished it in one go. I even like the dutch narrator and that's quite something for a game.

(You actually hear him a lot on television as voice-actor, but that's besides the point :P)

Farley4Fan

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHQHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my

GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized it's already out.  I thought it said April of THIS YEAR.

my

I'll try to find it somewhere

Aj

I have a PSP, but all I have for it is SCE...

Farley4Fan

You should try Metal gear portable ops, and then get Peace Walker in June.  I'm waiting to sell my PSP until after I've played that game.