Archives > Presentation Forum

My Sketchbook

<< < (2/31) > >>

tigaer:

--- Quote from: AgentX_003 on April 25, 2010, 02:56:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: tigaer on April 24, 2010, 02:22:35 PM ---

Another.

--- End quote ---

No one has caught on so it seems but to me this looks like concept art for perhaps some levels to come xD

--- End quote ---

;)

Gawain:
i like how you keep geometry simple and play around with the lightning. athmosphere is all about lightning :D
i got a wacom laying around and kinda am in the mood to fool around a little bit again.
which programm would you suggest for landscape/architecture speedpainting and maybe some manga?
so far i've only painted with corel painter. still gotta get used to not seeing what i paint where i paint it xD

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet:
I'd say PhotoShop, but since I'm on linux I'm using Gimp.
It doesn't make much of a difference, really. It's all in what interface you like more, and what you can afford.

Farley4Fan:
The second pic looks like concept art for a mix of club house and museum.  The long hallways of Club mixed with the look of museum.  The columns separated from the wall kind of look like Museum.

tigaer:

Small thumbnail to get the overall look of a much bigger concept piece I'm going to be working on for the next few weeks. As for a program, I've been using Photoshop for over 8 years, and always will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version