Anyone wanna inform me?

Started by pompygxb, April 30, 2010, 11:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pompygxb

Can anyone inform me on what exactly project stealth is? i found out about it about 10 minutes ago and i'm a big fan of the SCCT Spys vc Mercs multuplayer and was very dissapointed that they took it out of Splinter cell conviction. Seeing this game brought back memories i had on Chaos theory i. I read the info on this game but still couldnt figure it out i know im dumb but i would gladly appreciate if anyone could inform me about it

Ion.67

It is SCCT multiplayer with some tweaks that were wanted by the community. Same basic game though

frvge

Hello, Project Stealth is still being developed, so it's not available yet.

at http://www.projectstealthgame.com/gameinfo you can find information about the game.

(now that I look at that intro-text, it seems I need to update some stuff xD)
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

tigaer

I saw that earlier today haha we're not a mod anymore. ;)

pompygxb

is there an estimated date on it coming out? im just really interested in this because it looks pretty amazing

MulleDK19

Quote from: pompygxb on May 01, 2010, 12:24:51 AM
is there an estimated date on it coming out? im just really interested in this because it looks pretty amazing

When it's done.

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

Little Baby PiG

its basically the same thing as chaos theory spy vs merc but hopefully with better graphics,

Zijn

Quote from: Little Baby PiG on May 11, 2010, 06:55:01 AM
its basically the same thing as chaos theory spy vs merc but hopefully with better graphics,

And way way sexier  ;)

MulleDK19

Quote from: Zijn on May 11, 2010, 02:13:49 PM
Quote from: Little Baby PiG on May 11, 2010, 06:55:01 AM

And way way sexier  ;)

Agreed...

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

Spblob

By the looks of it things have still been taking off since I've last checked here (as a lurker, as usual). Glad to see it's still moving ahead and looking better than ever, especially as a stand alone! Props to the devs.

frvge

:) Comicsserg is really pumping out Merc animations. Gonna be nice!
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

Quote from: frvge on May 19, 2010, 11:06:10 PM
:) Comicsserg is really pumping out Merc animations. Gonna be nice!

Good to hear!  I remember when you guys were having problems with animators or the lack thereof.  Maybe you still are but at least this guy is committed.  Keep it up.