Spy vs Merc... UNDER WATER?!?

Started by tigaer, May 09, 2010, 09:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigaer

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Great, however I don't feel like installing windows for anything else than PS.

Gawain

CurdyMilk

LOL.  What a find!  It seems much farther behind PS in development, but it could turn out to be a decent mod.  Divers vs. Sharks!  It would be funny to swim around as a shark trying to bite the divers.  It could be quite scary if they make it well.  The only issue is the lack of gadgets for the shark which could be boring.  Maybe they have some other tactics.  I wonder if you could get any of them to help with PS?  You could form a sisterhood.   ;D

Farley4Fan

They were like "OMG, SPLINTER CELL NEEDS A WATER LEVEL"  Everyone goes "NOOOO!"

Sounds cool actually.  It seems like the splinter cells are the ones defending the "objectives".  The mercs are trying to get the treasure. 

comicsserg

I liked the water level in SC:DA it was nice too. Maybe we can make some water levels.

Farley4Fan

"NOOOO!"

I don't have a problem with making spies/mercs able to swim if there is a portion of a lake or a pool you can fall in.  That's just more animations for the animators who make animations to animate the characters. 

comicsserg

No problem ;D  I'm the animator  8)

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

comicsserg

thanks dude  ;D (I dont think that I'm good, I still have so much to learn)

Farley4Fan

Quote from: comicsserg on May 10, 2010, 07:50:48 PM
No problem ;D  I'm the animator  8)

Good Lord I just got roflworked.  I had no clue.   :D

Little Baby PiG

Quote from: FarleyFan on May 10, 2010, 06:14:32 PM
"NOOOO!"

I don't have a problem with making spies/mercs able to swim if there is a portion of a lake or a pool you can fall in.  That's just more animations for the animators who make animations to animate the characters. 

now that sounds awesome if done correctly

comicsserg

Farley4Fan

Cool.  I like the guy with a scar across his eye.  Badasses always get fucked up in their left eye.  In reality, though, badasses don't ever get scarred.  lol