Archives > Presentation Forum

Presenting... more ways to comment on Project Stealth

(1/5) > >>

frvge:
That's right folks, while the main winner of the poll about 'few media updates vs many text updates' was clearly won by the 'few media updates', a question that was asked frequently was: what about both?

Now is the time to reveal... the official Project Stealth Twitter! You can, as of now, follow us at http://twitter.com/Project_Stealth . The few tweets that we've been collecting over a few months have now been unlocked for all to see.

Oh, we're also on YouTube. So if you want to congratulate us on a particular movie/effect/technical thing and you haven't done that before, you know what to do: leave a comment. It's free! Project Stealth on YouTube

Thanks for reading!

Your friendly neighbourhood frvge

LennardF1989:
Bump for more appealing title, lalala.

Farley4Fan:
Cool.  Can we expect some of those frequent text updates through the twitter then?  I know the community voted for fewer media updates, but I think it's time to start letting the community in on the development process a bit more.  I know progress is slow, but I'd like to know about what progress there is.

frvge:
@Farleyfan: Yes :) We've been filling it for some months, which resulted in 24 tweets up till now. Just read the history of it.

Farley4Fan:
I just kind of skimmed the first time but yeah there's some interesting stuff.  I see Mulle just did something good  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version