Forums > Public Discussion

Increasing enforcement of the guidelines

(1/4) > >>

frvge:
Hi all,

It's been a while since the sticky with the guidelines was removed, but in the past few weeks some have shown unacceptable behaviour in the part of the forums that should be friendly.

This means as of today, I'll enforce the guidelines more strictly. As a reminder, the guidelines are as follows:

- please don't call eachother names.
- please minimize the use of expletives.
- for heated debates, when the previous points aren't met, please take it to a Private Message
- please don't do stuff that might make visitors frown.

If you see a post that you think does not fit these guidelines, please use the 'Report to moderator' link in the lower right corner.

Thank you,

frvge

DreadStunLock:
What if I make a post and a certain person says something that has completely nothing to do with it and adds insults not only to me but to others?

frvge:
All editing happens on a case-by-case basis. Generally, the post will be edited. If the person has a couple of edits, a warning is given, which can ultimately lead to a temporary ban.

DreadStunLock:

--- Quote from: frvge on October 19, 2010, 12:50:14 PM ---All editing happens on a case-by-case basis. Generally, the post will be edited. If the person has a couple of edits, a warning is given, which can ultimately lead to a temporary ban.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good.

zglina:
edited

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version