Archives > Presentation Forum

"What artists/programmers are proud of"-thread

(1/17) > >>

frvge:
Hello all,

In the next few days we'll be releasing images and videos showing off some of the things our dev members are proud of.

We're starting off with the beds by pmckai86, made for Asylum.
Beds 1
Beds 2

Originally more like a modern bed, we quickly pointed out that the timeframe was wrong. After some research by pmckai86, he settled on the current look, derived from hospital beds in the 1950s. The bed has been made in a modular way. The pillow can be removed, and the matrass and sheet too. Different textures on the frame are the finishing touch.

DreadStunLock:
Are we allowed to post here?

If yes, we need blood effects :) Would be a nice effect when you torchlight over it :)

comicsserg:
AWESOME beds!!!!!!

AgentX_003:

--- Quote from: frvge on November 25, 2010, 01:39:55 PM ---Hello all,

In the next few days we'll be releasing images and videos showing off some of the things our dev members are proud of.

We're starting off with the beds by pmckai86, made for Asylum.
Beds 1
Beds 2

Originally more like a modern bed, we quickly pointed out that the timeframe was wrong. After some research by pmckai86, he settled on the current look, derived from hospital beds in the 1950s. The bed has been made in a modular way. The pillow can be removed, and the matrass and sheet too. Different textures on the frame are the finishing touch.

--- End quote ---

Hmm a possibilty that the spies may be able to prone :D? ... i mean theres a drape/ sheeting hanging on the one side, so thus in theory the spy could hide under.. hence you said the bed/ pillow can be removed ? ( i might have read that fast due i just woke up xD.)

unskilled:
You should design beds for dead people, they are iron and looks like half tin.
Maybe you to be ''more realistic'' you should watch photos/videos from old hospitals?:D

Maybe creators of models/map/textures etc. would watch some old hospitals and buildings around europe
go on http://opuszczone.com and look for some hospitals etc. maybe it will give you any fresh ideas :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version