Archives > Join Us

Junior Character Animator

(1/3) > >>

Darkoso:
Hello!

I've been following Project Stealth for 2 years now and I've always wanted to participate in it. I'm going to follow the rules for posting an application.

My nickname here is Darkoso but I also play in SCCT as StewieGriffin. I'm 21 years old and I'm currently enrolled at Animation Mentor.com studying Character Animation. I've just finished Class 1 and I have 15 more months until I finish the degree. I don't expect my current status to change within the next year.

So far I've animated very basic models but all of them have good sense of weight, timing, exaggeration and anticipation, so I believe that I can tackle some junior animation with success. In the future, I'll update this post with more complex body mechanics animation, but in the meantime I would love to help you or to do any tests if you guys believe that I could help somehow animating something you require.

This is my progress reel, comments and opinions are always welcome!
http://www.manumenendez.com/animation-reel/

I would be more than happy to be part of such an amazing team.

Keep up the amazing work and thanks for reading! :)

comicsserg:
I wish I could apply into AnimationMentor but it's only if you live in US and I'm not in US

frvge:
Hey Darkoso,

I might have an idea for your skills, but I'll have to talk to some other guys first and some of them are on a holiday now. If I haven't gotten back to you in the first week of January, please remind me ;)

Darkoso:
Hi comicsserg!
I am happy to tell you, and thus you should be too haha, that that's wrong.
The only requirements to attend Animation Mentor is to have a proficient level of English, have graduated from highschool and be 18 years old at least.
In fact, I'm from Spain, I attend the classes from here and I have classmates all around the world in New Zealand, Australia, Germany, and tons of other places as you can imagine.
If you really love animation look into it, you won't regret it!
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Darkoso:

--- Quote from: frvge on December 21, 2010, 10:50:12 PM ---Hey Darkoso,

I might have an idea for your skills, but I'll have to talk to some other guys first and some of them are on a holiday now. If I haven't gotten back to you in the first week of January, please remind me ;)

--- End quote ---

Will do, frvge!
Thanks and happy holidays!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version