Archives > Presentation Forum

Co-creating a new theme, part 1

(1/31) > >>

frvge:
Hi all,

We're going to get rid of this standard theme ASAP, but we could use some input from you.
So... what should a PS forum look like? Black? Dark? Green? Fishnets in the backgrounds, or an image of a Spy and a Merc, or just a calm color? Anything is possible, but for us to make a new theme we'd like to get the best of the best ideas, blend those, and put it all together to form a kick-ass forum that's ready for the eventual release of PS (yeah, yeah, we know).

So post your comments and preferably sketches as replies :-)

AgentX_003:
well ultimately I think it needs a PS feel to it.. with black .. and the sections names in green font.. with a spy and or merc at the top left n right corner.. with of course the logo in the centre of how it was.

DreadStunLock:

--- Quote from: AgentX_003 on June 13, 2011, 01:39:53 AM ---well ultimately I think it needs a PS feel to it.. with black .. and the sections names in green font.. with a spy and or merc at the top left n right corner.. with of course the logo in the centre of how it was.

--- End quote ---

No it doesn't, it can be whatever the hell it can be, color can even include pink if it's used correctly. And the logo position doesn't have to be that either.

Gonna have to pump my photoshop for tommorow ^_^

LennardF1989:
Could you swap the "Last Post" and "Topic" in the overview, it's very confusing compared to the old forum and I actually liked it over all other forums I've been on.

knooger:
IMO forums should be a mix of gray, black and some light gray but not white.
It should have simple shapes ( like old forum ) and some logo (maybe a new logo?) at the top as button for returning to main website.
Maybe add  little last twitter posts below forums.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version