Archives > Presentation Forum

Rocamadour...

<< < (2/10) > >>

AgentX_003:
I didn't think anything about this map when i saw it on ct.. but damn i just jizzed my pants at seeing all the fog and  everything, looks like a real legit count dracula style.

DreadStunLock:

--- Quote from: puuusianka on June 30, 2011, 12:07:18 AM ---Well I hope taht it won't affect emf vision and termal one otherwise I kick it out...

--- End quote ---

Don't forget Motion, I doubt the fog can ever be dense enough to block out a movement detection.

puuusianka:

--- Quote from: DreadStunlock on June 30, 2011, 12:19:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: puuusianka on June 30, 2011, 12:07:18 AM ---Well I hope taht it won't affect emf vision and termal one otherwise I kick it out...

--- End quote ---

Don't forget Motion, I doubt the fog can ever be dense enough to block out a movement detection.

--- End quote ---

Well not that I am underestimating our team but I think it might not be done for PS 1.0 since it seems to be hard to program... but what do I know xD!

Cronky:

--- End quote ---

Too true. I imagined something like...

In the "Thick Fog" MT wouldn't work on Spies. Reason being... the fog cloud is too thick for the MT to work. Though even with no visions on the spy would still be blurred as fog can obscure your vision regardless.

As you pass through the different levels of fog more stuff works again. You'd still be blurry with no vision (though not as much) in the light fog, but MT would work again. At a short distance you can see just fine, and MT would work just fine as you would be able to see clearly things that are close.

(The picture makes it look like the Spy is awfully close to the Merc, but I meant it to portray that the Spy was quite a distance away, but still in view)

Just seemed like an interesting idea to me.

Tidenburg:
Looks nice.

A high tower area for merc vantage point would be pretty awesome. :P I love the general setting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version