Archives > Presentation Forum

June UDK and Environmental Design WIP's

<< < (2/4) > >>

nubishdubishbone:
Workin on it, thoughi think the UDK screen is clean and realistic. There wont be much action in this are, is just for insertion.

What is coop Spot Height? 512? Theres a sewer pipe goin into a few spots that weren't there before, mainly behind the old insertion.

The black Heightfog is messing with the sky too... working.

LennardF1989:
All CT standards still apply :)

DreadStunLock:

--- Quote from: nubishdubishbone on July 23, 2011, 12:11:06 AM ---Workin on it, thoughi think the UDK screen is clean and realistic. There wont be much action in this are, is just for insertion.

What is coop Spot Height? 512? Theres a sewer pipe goin into a few spots that weren't there before, mainly behind the old insertion.

The black Heightfog is messing with the sky too... working.

--- End quote ---

http://www.thenewboston.com/?cat=69&pOpen=tutorial

Check this guy out as well, he has so many tutorials they will definitely brighten up your map!

puuusianka:

--- Quote from: nubishdubishbone on July 22, 2011, 10:58:33 PM ---direct x 11 is something i don't know how to enable, and am stuck onn XP atm.

I am starting a map called Abattior, based off of Splinter Cell's Mouke So Bo Meats Map.

i have  a screen using the night sky with mods to brightness:

[edit-added image]

-Images Removed-

Max Render of Concept, in crappy lighting :S

-Image Removed-

Still working on making all meshes cast chadows, but that's pretty simple for someone who already knows :P

Have a list of nice features that could make it in, including Cloth Fencing, possibly animated with a damage trigger. Tesellated meshes already in place.

Also no Landmines will be in the Courtyard, just Spotlights that can be damaged and triggered to follow players.

--- End quote ---

Oh look there, he came back! Did yoU finish last map?

Zedblade:
whats going on with your fence.. it looks like a single plane but the wire frame shows all kinds of weirdness.

And here's some info on getting DX11 working.

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/DirectX11Rendering.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version