Archives > Presentation Forum

My little project : Warehouse map rebuild

(1/3) > >>

ChLieW:
I started to work on that about a week ago. Here's a screenshot of what I've done already :)

The container/brick/asphalt/concrete/door/lamp/roof textures and models belong to me, rest - UT3 demo :)

It's a spy respawning site.

Farley4Fan:
Nice dude.  I see that you have remembered the container so that spies can try to jump on eachother when they are messing around without a merc.  I also like how it's angled on the curb like that.

I know it is early to ask but is that going to be a theme with your remake?  Kind of messed up with things not in order?  Inside the warehouse the boxes were all stacked perfectly.  It would be cool to see them out of whack a little.

Also, are there any crazy changes to the map layout that you have been considering?

AgentX_003:
Hmm , when you feel up to a challenge why don't you try making something like this :D ?

DreadStunLock:

--- Quote from: ChLieW on August 04, 2011, 02:48:35 PM ---I started to work on that about a week ago. Here's a screenshot of what I've done already :)

The container/brick/asphalt/concrete/door/lamp/roof textures and models belong to me, rest - UT3 demo :)

It's a spy respawning site.

--- End quote ---

Noooiiiiiiicceeeeeeeee! Hope you make it more balanced than the CT warehouse :P

puuusianka:

--- Quote from: AgentX_003 on August 04, 2011, 09:58:21 PM ---Hmm , when you feel up to a challenge why don't you try making something like this :D ?

--- End quote ---

Agent it isn't the first time you show this picture, now is it? Being honest it doesn't look attractive + you could get some interior shots.

Chliew I still don't see what amuse you in this map but I am up to cooporate if I have time :). Now I say good bye to you all, I am going away to look for new regions of Lala-land!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version