Splintercell mod ?........... ?

Started by AgentX_003, October 04, 2011, 06:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

I came across this interesting tid bit upon browsing the server list for shits and giggles but I kinda feel sorry for these people who don't know about project stealth .... , anyway for those  who have the singleplayer portion of it installed  give it a whirl :

http://www.moddb.com/mods/splinter-cell-source-code ...... 

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

knooger

Rotfl, it's working on official ubi servers?
Only gfx changes :|
How many ppl atleast plays it?

DreadStunLock

zglina

I need screenshots to choose. Instal or not?

Cronky

Agent gave me screenshots (which are on my computer at home, so I can't upload them), but it's just slight cosmetic updates. Nothing is upgraded that fixes or changes the gameplay at all. Spies and Mercs have different skins (at least the spy does), and there are some changes to the names of each team. They look like they were okay reskins, but nothing too must see about them.

(Agent showed me a picture of the new "lobby", but it looks dumb in my opinion...)

So this mod doesn't fix things with gameplay like... EMF ghosting or things like that. ...not that probably anyone but me thought that a mod was going to do that...
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Spark Mandriller

Quote*Fundamentally Important Realism Factors.

alert alert alert

Quote*Includes the #1 Splinter Cell MP Community Map, Clarity Soft, Inc.

oh lol

Zedblade

Quote from: Sullen Plummet on October 04, 2011, 10:42:39 PM
Quote*Fundamentally Important Realism Factors.

alert alert alert

Quote*Includes the #1 Splinter Cell MP Community Map, Clarity Soft, Inc.

oh lol

Clarity Soft? Who consider's that the #1 community map? Don't get me wrong, it's a great map, but I've always thought it was Oilrig personally.

and by oilrig i mean pyrocryptic  :P

DreadStunLock

In CT at least, the Oilrig was ridicilously FPS demanding, and the camp spots on it are a bit too powerful, but the good thing was that you could 100% railgrab a mercenary from some spots, but because of the camp spots that allow you to snipe every PC from the distance, negated that.

Pyrocryptic....meh. Hate the cheap lazy lightning of everything pitch black.

Farley4Fan