Archives > Presentation Forum

Drawings, concept art, etc.

<< < (6/6)

LoChang:

--- Quote from: tigaer on March 11, 2012, 10:50:15 PM ---Random speedy I did this afternoon while I had some free time. Took around an hour.

--- End quote ---

Looks like a 'Homeworld' scene. Nice.

DreadStunLock:

--- Quote from: tigaer on March 12, 2012, 06:52:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: DreadStunlock on March 12, 2012, 02:16:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: tigaer on March 11, 2012, 10:50:15 PM ---Random speedy I did this afternoon while I had some free time. Took around an hour.

--- End quote ---

Hey Tigaer, are you heavily specialized in Illustration?

You have a quite a distinct style from your landscape picture you just showed, because a lot of Concept Freelancers I know, which are kind of Singaporean/American native mostly, and they don't really have a style, it's just mostly presented in a clear visual presentation and not that much texture filtering? If you know what I mean?

I am just wondering because yours is very distinctive.

--- End quote ---

Are you asking if I'm a professional illustrator, or what? I just do these in my spare time. Self taught, just now really getting into my own style, but I've been using Photoshop since I was about 12. For the textures, I just used a few texture brushes to apply it in the beginning and middle of the painting to get some more variety in the values and details. But yeah, not professional at all, or heavily specialized in Illustration, I just draw in my spare time (this is actually my first painting in a few months), though I would enjoy making it a form of income someday. Haha hope I answered your question. I wasn't aware that my style was that unique.

--- End quote ---

Yeah it answered my question and it added few more bits of information too.

It is quite distinctive from others that I have seen. Thanks. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version