Polls, pals, pills

Started by frvge, April 09, 2012, 10:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

What would you like to ask the community?
Please keep in mind that the space for the poll is very small, both for the question and for the answers.
Keep it short, keep it simple.

Fire away :D
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Pusianka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

People who visit the normal website.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Cronky

Some of these have probably already been asked in the years but:

-What's your favorite class to play? (Merc | Spy)

-What's your favorite game type? (Story | Disk Hunt | Sabotage)

-Which of these defines your play-style most accurately? (Aggressive | Stealthy)

-Which do you do more? (Play with friends | Join random games)

-Do you own a Mic? (Yes | No)

-Which would you rather? (Play with Mouse/Keyboard | Play with Controller)

-Do you plan on making maps if the ability was publicly available? (Yes | No)

...There's a start.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

VaNilla

"Would you buy the game from Steam?"

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

frvge

Ok good, keep them coming. I'll pick one tomorrow.

Cronky

-Do you want multiple skins for Spies/Mercs? (Yes | No)

-Do you think a digital manual outside of the in-game tutorial in game is important? (Yes | No)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------

frvge

Manual Schmanual. Nobody reads those and I hope the tutorial will be "super awesome" as some SCC devs would say. With some tigers.

Cronky

Pshhh... It seems like only yesterday there was a big ol' part of a thread about tutorial levels and how a out of game manual is loads better than a tutorial section. :P
-----------------------

frvge

No, that's mostly about having to rerun the tutorial each time you reinstall. A good tutorial can be skipped.

Farley4Fan

lawl@ old tread!  Wasn't that yesterday?

AgentX_003

ENOUGH of this trolling madness ! so to get this thread back on topic, I've got a few poll questions of my own .

Would you like Project Stealth to support game controllers ?

Would you like Project Stealth to support High end gaming mice with the latest Dpi ?

If a Project Stealth t-shirt was made, would you buy it ?

Do you think Project Stealth should support Mobile devices  ie. Vita / Iphone ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Cronky

Quote from: AgentX_003 on April 25, 2012, 09:49:50 PM
Do you think Project Stealth should support Mobile games ie. Vita / Iphone ?

What does this even MEAN!?

(Unless you mean to say that they should port PS to mobile devices. In which case I think that's a terrible idea)
-----------------------

LoChang

Quote from: Cronky on April 26, 2012, 12:36:06 AM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on April 25, 2012, 09:49:50 PM
Do you think Project Stealth should support Mobile games ie. Vita / Iphone ?

What does this even MEAN!?

(Unless you mean to say that they should port PS to mobile devices. In which case I think that's a terrible idea)

Yes, can we focus on getting it to plain ol' PC before we start (insanely stupid) ideas of porting to mobile devices?!