New Spy Humilation move Idea

Started by AgentX_003, May 17, 2012, 04:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

I am inspired by the game velvet assassin, so this being said, one of the moves you could do was rip off ones gas mask,

I thought this would be interesting vs the one that is currently shown off. If the spy pulls off the gas mask of the merc, it forces
the merc to wade through the smoke while coughing,  The merc would have to get his gas mask back would have to kill the spy.

I hope you find this interesting more so then the last idea of mine, anyway
/discuss.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

macaroana

I like this idea :D
But it shouldn't be easily taken

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

This is not a humilation move... this is a gamebreaking move... without gasmask a merc can be shut off from rooms for over 10 secs by continually shooting cam-gas into the door.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

VaNilla

The other thing is, if you could get close enough to rip off a merc's gasmask, wouldn't you just grab them instead?

NeoSuperior

Quote from: VaNilla on May 17, 2012, 08:02:41 PM
The other thing is, if you could get close enough to rip off a merc's gasmask, wouldn't you just grab them instead?

Well I think it would be same reason some people would prefer hitting a merc uncounsious instead of breaking his neck. If the merc dies he respawns with full mask and full gadgets. But as I said, it would be unfair and gamebreaking. Mercs without gasmask are better off dead.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

comicsserg

don't think it's a good idea, the gas or flash are commonly used to make an escape it means the spy suit was damaged and he has low life so if you will try to go in smoke and make a combat with merc with mask it would be a suicide for the spy

NeoSuperior

Quote from: comicsserg on May 18, 2012, 08:48:08 AM
don't think it's a good idea, the gas or flash are commonly used to make an escape it means the spy suit was damaged and he has low life so if you will try to go in smoke and make a combat with merc with mask it would be a suicide for the spy

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

- Mike Godwin