Headshots as Mercenary: Multiheadshot.

Started by AgentX_003, May 02, 2014, 05:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

I think as a Mercenary you should be able to get a double head shot if the spies are align with each other
because I think that there should be a reward for those who are skilled enough to pull it off and would change the game forever.

discuss.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

dYnAm1c

Actually doesnt really matter in my opinion since it is very unlikely to happen. If it happens anyways then the spys probably deserved it, who the hell in his mind would stand next to each other so open that the merc has such an easy shot.

AgentX_003

Quote from: dYnAm1c on May 02, 2014, 11:35:39 PM
Actually doesnt really matter in my opinion since it is very unlikely to happen. If it happens anyways then the spys probably deserved it, who the hell in his mind would stand next to each other so open that the merc has such an easy shot.

im not talking about stationary spies aligned with one another . I am talking about spies actually moving , running away from the Merc.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

For programming there's no difference. Unless we make it a difference.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

dYnAm1c

I don't think there should be a difference, if someone manages to kill 2 spies with 1 bullet then let him. Makes spy to be a bit more cautious.