Main Menu

GamesCom

Started by LennardF1989, August 03, 2009, 02:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennardF1989

So, what's everyones serious thoughts about PS being at GamesCom? Will we be seeing you? Are you jalous some people get to play it earlier? Chance to grow playerbase? Etcetera

:)

xCaptainAmazing

Well it's good that it's going to get a proper showing. If it has a good showing, the hype is going to go up, thus putting more pressure on everyone :P. Seriously though, it will be good. People who don't know about it will learn about it. It would be nice if I could see some footage...

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

I think it's a great oppertunity for the development team. I'm not going as I'm not too fond of germany. Be sure to upload some pictures on here, wouldn't mind seeing what the stand looks like.

And by the way, it's still, even after deleting all posts and editing your post, not "jalous" but jealous young naruto loving padawan.

VenomousNinja

I won't get a chance to play, as much as I want to, because I live no where near Germany. I do, however, think it's a great idea to showcase this game.

Oh, and make sure to upload some gaming footage for us people over in americaland, so we don't have to travel across the world, please :D.