Steve Jobs is dead.

Started by DreadStunLock, October 06, 2011, 03:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoSuperior

Steve Jobs' last words:

"Th.. urgh.... th.... the....     i... i.. iPh... iPhone6...  h... has.. ma... many new fe... features! Ev... urghhhh... E... Even a 3.... 3... 3.... urghhhhhhhhhh........... 3D displa..... display! urghhhhhhhhhh" *iDeadnow*

oh steve, in heaven, hell, nirvana, or wherever... please don't take these jokes personally.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

DreadStunLock

For the aweful products he created. I wouldn't be surprised if even the Daemon himself told him to piss off. :P

LennardF1989

I have nothing with Apple at all, but simply the fact this guy has been fighting cancer for over 8 years, won it once, but still getting killed by it at the age of 56 is just saddening. It's also sad an influential man like this has to end in that way at that age.

MulleDK19

I bet Apple was excited about unveiling the thinnest and lightest CEO in the industry.

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

VenomousNinja

That was an old joke.
That barely relates to this event at all.
You lose, good sir.

MulleDK19

Quote from: VenomousNinja on October 10, 2011, 10:43:01 AM
That was an old joke.
That barely relates to this event at all.
You lose, good sir.

It relates very well. He's thinner than ever.

PS: You just delayed PS another month.

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: Morten "MulleDK19" Pedersen on October 10, 2011, 11:15:41 AMPS: You just delayed PS another month.

I dont see the word    ß    in his post! So why?
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

DreadStunLock

Bill Gates has 99 problems, but the Jobs ain't one. COME ON!