Urgent query from PC Gamer magazine

Started by bws22, April 22, 2008, 03:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bws22

Hi all,

My name is Ben Sillis and I write for PC Gamer magazine in the UK. I hope you don't mind me contacting you like this, but we were looking at Project Stealth and would love to feature it in the Mod News section of the mag. It would be great publicity for you, and if you are willing, could we have permission to use some of the screens from Moddb? Alternatively, any better hi-res ones you have would be fantastic. I also have a few questions, if anyone is willing to answer.

I realise you're very busy but if you could get back to me by Thursday it would be much appreciated (Editors like throwing deadlines at me). If you could email me at my gmail account, bensillis, that would be great. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Ben Sillis

goodkebab

Hi Ben,  thanx for request, we would be glad to organize some stuff for you.

Please take this professionally,  but do you have any way to verify that you write for PC Gamer?

frvge

You can contact me via projectstealth----press---@---game.com (just move it around a bit and remove -'s, so that it makes sense). I'll be preparing something soon :).
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

Dude, why making it so hard for him, e-mail is press <AT - antispam -AT> projectstealthgame.com

MR.Mic

[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]

MulleDK19

lol.. both of those e-mails would be easy to harvest by a spam bot, using RegEx.

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

MR.Mic

If you have an email address, it's going to get spammed.

No real sense in obfuscating it.
[size=2]Lead Visual Effects Artist - Advanced Materials, Particles, and Post-Process Effects
Website: http://studentpages.scad.edu/~ctripp20/index.htm][/size]