i am an atheist

Started by Roberto1223, December 15, 2008, 11:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snakebit.

Arguing with papa is useless . He is a Christian who is for torture without a reason . He is also for the war in Iraq . Oh yeah i almost forgot that he is for christian morals but also against them when needed. Who cares about the people if there is democracy and 1.5 million have died in Iraq Duh.

Who cares that the bible says that One should not kill and things like that.......

Farley4Fan

None of you obviously even read my whole post.

Westfall.  Check out my last sentence.  You try to make a point that God doesn't answer my prayers and then you ignore my sentence that says that God probably doesn't answer prayers.  Wtf.

Tidenburg.  You try to make a point about people who pray to survive, then ignore what I said about people who PRAY TO SURVIVE.  Wtf.

Snakebit.  Torture without reason?  Dude, you are stupid.  Simply put.  I have no time for your shit anymore.

Snakebit.

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 15, 2009, 10:54:11 PM

Westfall.  Check out my last sentence.  You try to make a point that God doesn't answer my prayers and then you ignore my sentence that says that God probably doesn't answer prayers.  Wtf.

Tidenburg.  You try to make a point about people who pray to survive, then ignore what I said about people who PRAY TO SURVIVE.  Wtf.

Snakebit.  Torture without reason?  Dude, you are stupid.  Simply put.  I have no time for your shit anymore.

Problem is that i don't think that 'suspecting' someone is a reason to torture. But you do.

Westfall

Then what's the point of you praying aside from your hopes that someone is listening?

Roberto1223

Bible is to conservatism is to republican is to torture is to bible is to denying toture is to contradicting ideals is to religion is to moral values is to killing gay people is to nonsense is to thinking that america has been castrated.

i didnt put all of it in the optimal order, but yeah, it pretty much sums papaskull up imo.

Farley4Fan

Real mature and sensical, roberto.  Don't expect much else though.

QuoteProblem is that i don't think that 'suspecting' someone is a reason to torture. But you do.

No. 

Reason to torture is saving innocent lives.

Roberto1223

lol2

x( x| x[ :( :| :[ x( x| x[ :( :| :[ x(

Farley4Fan

Killing gay people?  You obviously have no idea what I'm about, so shut it.  Not funny, totally ridiculous, as of now your opinion of me is moot and I couldn't care less what you think.

Snakebit.

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 17, 2009, 07:09:01 AM
Killing gay people?  You obviously have no idea what I'm about, so shut it.  Not funny, totally ridiculous, as of now your opinion of me is moot and I couldn't care less what you think.

Calm down papa , he was just being sarcastic .

Spark Mandriller

So, anyone else agree that Papa's open to reason? Please speak up if you do.

Farley4Fan

Well, snakebit said I was open to logic.  Which is umm, a part of reasoning, but, umm, I'm not open to reason?  Does that make sense?  No.  This was just his attempt at saying, well, you have your points, but they aren't in complete accordance with my points, so I'll just say you aren't open to reason but you are open to logic.  wtf...

And what a garbage question this is Beetle.  Say I got a bunch of people who agreed with me.  Then say we all took a poll and asked if you were an idiot or not.  We'd all say yes, but it doesn't mean you are, it just means we don't completely agree on much.  Good try though, real manly.  Rather get your buddies than talk it out.  Won't act like this unless you got people behind you, I can guarantee you that.  I could do without your snide comments and your attitude like you think you know it all, but good news, it's the internet!  You can do that on the internet!  Lucky you.  Grow up.

Westfall

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Westfall on February 17, 2009, 04:14:21 AM

Then what's the point of you praying aside from your hopes that someone is listening?

I said what I think the importance of praying is in that one post that I said you didn't fully read, surprise surprise.  I think it's just that letting God know that you trust in Him, or Her, or whatever God really is.  Sometimes your prayers may be answered, most of the time, not.  But if your prayers were answered 100% of the time, or even half the time, the test of faith would not be a test at all.  If we all had obvious evidence then there would be no point for us to be here.

Snakebit.

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 18, 2009, 01:07:47 AM
Well, snakebit said I was open to logic.  Which is umm, a part of reasoning, but, umm, I'm not open to reason?  Does that make sense?  No.  This was just his attempt at saying, well, you have your points, but they aren't in complete accordance with my points, so I'll just say you aren't open to reason but you are open to logic.  wtf...

And what a garbage question this is Beetle.  Say I got a bunch of people who agreed with me.  Then say we all took a poll and asked if you were an idiot or not.  We'd all say yes, but it doesn't mean you are, it just means we don't completely agree on much.  Good try though, real manly.  Rather get your buddies than talk it out.  Won't act like this unless you got people behind you, I can guarantee you that.  I could do without your snide comments and your attitude like you think you know it all, but good news, it's the internet!  You can do that on the internet!  Lucky you.  Grow up.

Have you ever thought that you might be wrong ? In all your 2800 posts have you ever changed your opinion when you are disputing with someone ? . (P.s. Don't bring the flamethrower topic in here , it was retarded and i think you actually changed your opinion in the end in there )

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: Papa Skull on February 18, 2009, 01:07:47 AM
And what a garbage question this is Beetle.  Say I got a bunch of people who agreed with me.  Then say we all took a poll and asked if you were an idiot or not.  We'd all say yes, but it doesn't mean you are, it just means we don't completely agree on much.

But this isn't me getting a bunch of people who agree with me, this is me asking a random selection of people. I have absolutely no control over who posts here, or what they say. Nobody seems to think that you can be swayed by reason, though, I wonder why that is?

I dunno, let's just stick with the idea that I'm some sort of grand manipulator that's turned the forum against you. That's much easier than contemplating the idea that you might be imperfect, isn't it?