My Sketchbook

Started by tigaer, April 23, 2010, 04:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigaer

Farley4Fan

That's tight man.  But give me cococococonuts!

tigaer

Haha I had them in, but ended up scrapping them cause they didn't match the mood at all.

Gawain

true art is scrapping the right things...
now get me a pina-colada you nasty teaser ;P

Farley4Fan

Yeah but he scrapped the wrong things...

I said no salt, NOOO salt!

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

So, pretty neat. Thanks to tigaer i pulled out my tablet, but since I'm on linux and the Gimp sucks, i fooled around with myPaint. It's pretty awesome. It's a... 1-1,5 hours job, not finished, and I know it will never be. I expect much constructive criticism. Much. TIA

Yes I do realise that about half of the picture is empty, and that the perspective is screwed like a screw. I wish I had more skill and imagination.

Farley4Fan

What part of "NOOO Salt!" don't you understand?  It looks like it's sprinkled with salt.

I like your drawing but it's too salty.

comicsserg

I don't get what it is  ???

Me neither. It was supposed to be a fountain, but then grew into a cursed scroll-holder, and then i wanted to add a tomb underneath, and I didn't paint the water flowing from the hole in the middle. Also there was supposed to be a cyclops in the background that's reaching for the scroll, you can see the general torso position, and it stayed there because i was painting on 1 layer.
Anyone want to give me free painting lessons or tips?
(yes I know there are tons of tutorials, but I don't know which part of the things i draw/paint is the worst, so pointing that out would help, too.)

Farley4Fan

It's the Scroll of the Tomb of the Succubus Dryad of the Undying Comet

Quote from: FarleyFan on May 28, 2010, 09:24:40 PM
It's the Scroll of the Tomb of the Fountain of the Succubus Dryad of the Undying Comet
fix'd

Farley4Fan

There's a fountain?

Yes, but it's dry.

Farley4Fan

So, The Scroll of the Tomb of the Dry Fountain of the Succubus Dryad of the Undying Comet?

tigaer

Quote from: FarleyFan on May 29, 2010, 02:06:55 AM
So, The Scroll of the Tomb of the Volcano Eel by the Dry Fountain of the Succubus Dryad of the Undying Comet?

Fixed.