Lobby UI - HOST

Started by tigaer, June 29, 2007, 10:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigaer

Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/tigaer/adsacopy.jpg

WIP. Still waiting for a merc pic so I can do some more stuff.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Perfect, just perfect :)

Gawain

tigaer

Gawain

sorry but imo there's no use to develop your one any further...

AgentX_003

Hmm why is there 2 setting buttons.. i just noticed this. ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

Gawain, if you have comments, make sure they are constructive.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

I don't think its THAAT bad, I like it a bit.

tigaer

Quote from: AgentX_003 on June 29, 2007, 10:57:35 PM
Hmm why is there 2 setting buttons.. i just noticed this. ?

profile settings and game settings.

Gs.SubMaFioZo.

last lobby was better :) i think but that isnt bad :)

Gawain

Quote from: frvge on June 29, 2007, 11:01:13 PM
Gawain, if you have comments, make sure they are constructive.
i'm actually way more constructive than you are. and this IS constructive, you just don't get it. if i tell him that the other guys simply do the better stuff, he can stop wasting time on an ui that has nothing new, but only does the same things worse. with the gained time, he can make suggestions or help in any other way to improve the better ones etc. sometimes you really remind me of an ubi moderator :P

Gui Brazil

You were the one suggesting us to create something like an ubi forums system and let no noobs.

Innocent-US

I actually like this UI. It's probably the "cleanest" and easiest to understand at a glance. I think the brackets around buttons that can be pressed really helps alot and I would like to see that or something similar in the future UI's.

Tidenburg

Gawain your post wasn't constructive in the least. You basically said give up because the other guys are better. I kinda like all the same, they keep getting better. If they want to give ideas then let them.

goodkebab

All of you guys are putting in a lot of work on this which is awesome...and you know what...if it wasnt for ALL of you working on it...there would be no pressure to make the designs better.

I am not going to commit to any one design just yet because we are seeing daily updates and things just keep getting better.  Also, please realise that if you wish your design to be used in the final product...you are obliged to do all of the other screens to go with it.

I have made several suggestions so far, but the community here is far more picky then I am so i might be little less involved.

And just so you designers know this,  I have to deal with the same criticisms when doing the characters.  It gets to the point where half the people like the design, the other half want it different....there comes a point where you have to just stop tweaking.