m92fs model ... WIP thread (BIG FAN!!)

Started by ray mysertio, February 21, 2009, 02:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ray mysertio

got a coll update , want to put it in GTAIV ...
YEAAAAAH BOYYYYYY [FLFV]

Tell ppl to fuck off over the net, just expect them to want to fight you until they can.

Gui Brazil

- The handle looks really half assed. Seriously, add more polygons there.

- The texture on the clip, trigger and on those side details is just provisory, right?

- The Normal map on the silencer is bad. Looks like a melted down plastic.

- Quite a few hard edges that shouldn't be hard edges, especially around the trigger area.

- The Texture on most of it, besides the little attatchment on the front, looks like a 1 color paint bucket without any real definition of what material it is.

ray mysertio

grip will be held by hands ... no need - trigger will be coverd 0bt it is on my list.

added scope mount , will tweak to normal hard edge value ...

Tell ppl to fuck off over the net, just expect them to want to fight you until they can.

ray mysertio

just got the green laser replacement and the Aimpoint R/G with cantilever ... the scope needs a riser to allow vision over the laser , so ill shop around to see whats available... its gonna be funny though with the cantilever flipped just to make room LOL! XD PDW FTW

[EDIT] ok lol so i dont know everything and an AimPoint is Humongous on a pistol hehe...

so i will be adding either a tri mount or a riser for the AMP micro reflex sight i have planned ... similar to the doctor micro's.

[EDIT]

takin a break ...

if you seen my m9 with only a fairly small amount of light youd say these highlights are pushing it as to what material it is.

yeah i screwed the silencer up making a concept and figured its a 2 min job ill wait.

the definition isnt in because i have a lot of parts and i am selectively progressing with the parts so i dont lose steam ... finer details will come when i can slow down with modeling new add-ons ...

PDW Kit to Include :

KJ branded tactical rubberized grip (tac-master 2008) Check
King arms/AIM/G&P visible Green Laser with mount (Weaver) with remote WIP
King Arms M3 tactical flashlight (ODGreen) Check - swapped to black
G&G Armament M9 Scope Mount (secures laser module and aimpoint w/cantilever) Check
(possible G&P Aimpoint Replica 30mm red/green dot w/cantilever)) WIP
MAdBull Noveske KX3 Flash-hider/sound amplifier Check - not skinned
CA Socom SD Short Check - needs repaint

ray mysertio

heres most of the attachments and my m9 :

Hi-Res http://www.reason3d.net/m9airsoft.jpg