Main Menu

Damian3k Hud

Started by blablablabla, June 18, 2009, 01:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blablablabla

Hi,
Could anyone post the link where i can get this from, or e-mail me the file (anni1357@googlemail.com).
Thanks

frvge

IMO it's cheating, because you have an unfair advantage by altering a key mechanic of the game. But good for you. Most of the people here play fair, but maybe someone has it. You can try asking at SCL (see at the bottom of the page).
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LoChang

Roberto1223

wow, the fact that i dont know anything about all these "top secret" hacks and stuff makes me think that all the self-proclaimed "pros" are probably a bunch of morons that try to hide these things from other players in order to have advantage in games. pathetic...

you guys should have seen the amount of hassle i went through just for asking "what is suspect dojo map?"

everybody was like "who told you?" "why do you want it?" "its not a good map, dont get it"

and im like, what the hell is it!??!? omfg, turns out its just a fucking sniper range with frag training and some EAX training. BIG DEAL

WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS (TO WHOEVER THINKS THAT REVEALING THESE THINGS IS DANGEROUS TO THEIR SKILL LEVEL)

BTW, i only wondered what that map was because of the reason that i once saw it in the server menu.

______________________________________________________________________________________
and i also read not to long ago that other "pros" hack the files to get full view when in gas mask mode.

what the fuck? this is ridiculous, all this time ive been dealing with a bunch of dickwads calling me "noob", and it turns out they are all just a bunch of pricks using hacks that they claim arent cheats.

Also the dude that said he hacked files to bind keys (Thats BS too)
unless u guys had the fucking balls to make your hacks public and acccessible to other players, they will lead to unfair gameplay, which means they are cheats.

im pretty sure there are a shitload of "tweaks" i dont know about, and i call bullshit on all of them.

im not saying im a pro, im just saying, im a med for the reason that i dont fucking use bullshit things like these to get advantage. truth is, i dont even know how to hack games, but in the end its not like i take them so seriously as to be hacking them and then hiding the hacks from other people and smurfing, and defending them by claiming they are not cheats as soon as somebody finds out about em.

oh and btw, ive said it many times EAX UBER-HEARING is bullshit, fuck all of the "pros" who use it, and fuck EMF ghosting.

all you "pros" are just a bunch of lifeless prick losers trying to give other casual/normal gamers a hard time by calling them "nubs" fuck you.

VaNilla

I have to say, where the fuck did you get all that from when all that's been said in response is "IMO it's cheating" and "Everyone spam him".

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Roberto... sorry to break it for you, but binding keys is not considered cheating afaik. Improving visibility of stuff is, though.

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: Roberto1223 on June 18, 2009, 10:12:09 AM
and defending them by claiming they are not cheats as soon as somebody finds out about em.

But everyone does call it a cheat.

YaYz0r

Quote from: blablablabla on June 18, 2009, 01:15:50 AM
Hi,
Could anyone post the link where i can get this from, or e-mail me the file (anni1357@googlemail.com).
Thanks
Lul, don't come here and ask for dem hax, y0!

And Roberto? Don't blame dem hax n' huds n' tweakz. They're not the reason why you suck at the game.

blablablabla

so anyone have the link?
seems to me some people have this hud and others dont. As some already have it, its not fair on the rest, if its not freely available to use.
whats damians xfire?
@Roberto: damian3k hud does remove the darkness on gas mask. Intersting thing is, some people use gas mask always on cheat with the hud, and take uzi (cos u cant snipe with cheat). Then they never sleep and have perfect vision when playing.
EAX is also badly implemented in game and spoils the stealth.
@Yayzor: funny thing is, iv seen a screen shot with both you and stickyzor using the damian3k hud. So how about you email me the file, or if you have deleted if, get it off ur buddy stickyzor and sent it me.

Spekkio

Roberto, you're an idiot.

1) Search Youtube for old "pro" CT vids. Notice how they all have the stock, in-game merc hud when they show the merc's POV. Modifying a game's files in a way that removes an item's negative attributes (ie, the gasmask's restricted POV) is cheating.

2) Modifying the default.ini to get proper framerate settings is not hacking, it's something Ubi should've implemented when they released the game. Any game engine that automatically limits the player to 32 FPS is shitty. This was not done to balance the game; no other PC game in existance limits the player's FPS to this absurd level in an attempt to create more balance. Rather, it was just another example of lazy and poor Ubisoft programming when porting a console game to the PC. Tweaking default.ini settings to maximize game performance beyond what the in-game GUI graphics settings offer is a practice that is as old as PC games. If you call this "bullshit," you might as well call modifying your GPU driver settings "bullshit" as well, since it can affect game performance beyond what the in-game GUI settings offer.

3) The sound engine for this game sucks. Without EAX, it's impossible for spies to hear mines. With EAX, the mercs can hear spy actions from way too far away. Unfortunately, there's no medium, but it's quite possible to defeat people using EAX.

4) EMF ghosting is nothing special; everyone is capable of doing it. EMF quality is not affected by any graphics settings aside from resolution, and in that respect a higher resolution does not translate to being able to more easily spot spies (I did just fine on 1024x768).

5) STFU and lrn2play. kkthxbai.

blablablabla

lol can SoMeOnE tell me damian3ks xfire or just send me the files for the hud. Of all the people here, one of you must know damien and one of you must use that hud.

Spark Mandriller

We're not going to help you cheat, shut the hell up already.

LennardF1989

And that's where PS anti-cheat comes in!

Quoteso anyone have the link?
How do I say this nicely.... ehmmm.... NO!

YaYz0r

Quote from: blablablabla on June 18, 2009, 02:53:36 PM
seems to me some people have this hud and others dont. As some already have it, its not fair on the rest, if its not freely available to use.
@Yayzor: funny thing is, iv seen a screen shot with both you and stickyzor using the damian3k hud. So how about you email me the file, or if you have deleted if, get it off ur buddy stickyzor and sent it me.
So just because some people (Polish n00bs and morons mainly) use this cheat you it's fair for you to use it too? Ridiculous oppinion. Stop asking for cheats and learn how to play the game. Dumbass.

And would you mind stop spreading untrue rumours about my former mate and I? Thank you, asshole.

Quote from: Spekkio on June 18, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
Roberto, you're an idiot.

1) Search Youtube for old "pro" CT vids. Notice how they all have the stock, in-game merc hud when they show the merc's POV. Modifying a game's files in a way that removes an item's negative attributes (ie, the gasmask's restricted POV) is cheating.

2) Modifying the default.ini to get proper framerate settings is not hacking, it's something Ubi should've implemented when they released the game. Any game engine that automatically limits the player to 32 FPS is shitty. This was not done to balance the game; no other PC game in existance limits the player's FPS to this absurd level in an attempt to create more balance. Rather, it was just another example of lazy and poor Ubisoft programming when porting a console game to the PC. Tweaking default.ini settings to maximize game performance beyond what the in-game GUI graphics settings offer is a practice that is as old as PC games. If you call this "bullshit," you might as well call modifying your GPU driver settings "bullshit" as well, since it can affect game performance beyond what the in-game GUI settings offer.

3) The sound engine for this game sucks. Without EAX, it's impossible for spies to hear mines. With EAX, the mercs can hear spy actions from way too far away. Unfortunately, there's no medium, but it's quite possible to defeat people using EAX.

4) EMF ghosting is nothing special; everyone is capable of doing it. EMF quality is not affected by any graphics settings aside from resolution, and in that respect a higher resolution does not translate to being able to more easily spot spies (I did just fine on 1024x768).

5) STFU and lrn2play. kkthxbai.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

blablablabla

ok can someone post the link for the damian3k hud or e-mail me it to anni1357@googlemail.com