Main Menu

Damian3k Hud

Started by blablablabla, June 18, 2009, 01:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoChang

Wow, robertia hasn't replied yet.  How odd.

Perhaps he knows he was being an ass?

probably not tho lol

LennardF1989

[frvge edit: no... US-style EULAs are not legal in the Netherlands]

So, technically, we can break them for UT3 :P?

monterto

I used to use the triple quick-use trick. still lost every game.

What fun it was.  ;D
http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]
Click to view my detailed stats![/url]

Roberto1223

what im trying to say here is that,
when u guys say

"fuck you, we are not going to give you the link to damian3k hud; we dont want you to cheat"

it suggests that you very well know what the damian3k HUD is, and odds are that you have indeed used it yourselves.

thats all im saying, and the fact alone that you guys are so pissy about spreading the cheats you have used yourselves is hypocrisy at its best.
I am 100% sure that all the "pros" in here know how to get this damian3k HUD.

You guys make your SCCT clans (which are conformed by a bunch of computer geeks), and have like these hacks and training maps that the clan members themselves make and share only with eachother  (example is the suspect dojo map which of coarse isnt a cheat, but im pretty sure theres a bunch of other crap they've done to tweak the game)

so fuck you, fuck your worthless and bogus-ass reputation, and fuck your smart ass attituds. stop hiding your dumbass tweaks and stop taking yourselves so seriously.

i want to see you guys have the fucking balls to tell this guy where to get this damian3k HUD, you have used it yourselves, dont say you havent. fucking douchebags.

get a life its just a game. (that goes especially to Agentx003, but also all the other self-proclaimed  "pros")

YaYz0r

Quote from: Roberto1223 on June 19, 2009, 09:15:37 AM
get a life its just a game.
Same suggestion goes to you.

Seriously, Roberto, you're obviously so bad at CT that you have to blaim someone/something else than yourself. Fail. I don't know any good players who use the HUD, hax or unfair tweaks. If there actually are some who do they're definitely a minority.

And since when has Suspect Dojo been hidden for the public? Lmao, seems like someone have been playing a joke on you.

VaNilla

Quote from: Spekkio on June 18, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
EMF quality is not affected by any graphics settings aside from resolution.

Not true.

Spekkio

Quote from: Robertoit suggests that you very well know what the damian3k HUD is, and odds are that you have indeed used it yourselves.
That claim is a far stretch.

Yes, most people know what the damian3k hud is; he made numerous posts about it on the official ubi.com forums. However, you have no basis for accusing people of using this beyond the fact that it exists. The fact is, if you're going to question someone's integrity then you better bring some proof beyond conjecture.

PS: I never claimed to be a "pro" at CT, since I never got paid to play it. However, I presume you are using the word "pro" to refer to people who were exceptionally good at the game at one point.
Quoteand have like these hacks and training maps that the clan members themselves make and share only with eachother
What hacks?

Yes, the -US clan made a map to practice some skills and have fun with each other. What is wrong with that? No one is stopping you from making yourself a map however you'd like.
Quote from: lochangPerhaps he knows he was being an ass?

probably not tho lol
So smart lawlzrchang!
QuoteNot true.
Yes, true. Mr.Mic et al did extensive tests with this. The number one determining factor of a good EMF ghoster is an individual's eye for minor detail.

blablablabla

um, well thats bull, because emf is A LOT clearer with post-rendering quality set to very high.
I <3 how people return to the  "well Mr.Mic tested it". Fact is, MR.MIC was never very good so why trust his tests?! (MR.MIC if he played would get owned now -.- even if he got back to his original [low] standard)
@ Spekkio:
you tube and xfire screenshots are proof.
the one really saddening thing about you spekkio is that you still define your life by splinter cell, but DONT EVEN PLAY THE GAME EVEN MORE. Thats even sadder than people who still play it and take it seriously. FTR spekkio, you wern't very good either so quit preaching.
Now can somebody stop fucking around in here and just post me the link to damian3k hud. I KNOW that one of the hundreds of people in here, know either (1) damiens xfire or (2) the download link for the hud. So stop being jackasses and just PM me with it or post it here.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: blablablabla on June 19, 2009, 03:25:00 PM
Fact is, MR.MIC was never very good
Lies. He can easily own most of the people here.
You could say that I am not very good, cause I'm at best a med player, but saying that about Mic is simply a lie.

YaYz0r

blablablabla, why should we give you cheats? Would mind answering me that question? And what is your real account? I highly doubt you're better than any of the people you try to mock.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Inferno on June 19, 2009, 03:38:08 PM
Quote from: blablablabla on June 19, 2009, 03:25:00 PM
Fact is, MR.MIC was never very good
Lies. He can easily own most of the people here.
You could say that I am not very good, cause I'm at best a med player, but saying that about Mic is simply a lie.

agreed, because Mic set the standard of not breathing when you snipe , as well as when he played with havoc back in teh day, Mic would rip you a new asshole , maybe you could beat him in  pandora but definetly not in ct , cause i used to kick mic around :P in pt xD .

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

neth

EMF ghosting is simply a bug abusing. It is something similar to cheating cause it is not fair and against the gameplay rules. I would compare it to escaping from grab when spy is hanging.

Westfall

I love the noobs that come to the PS forums. Suspect Dojo was only meant for the -US clan, and when we were dropping off we released it. Spekkio, lochang, and Mic are far more knowledgable ( not to mention better) than most ppl here....aka you boons. Gtfo and lrn2play...

AgentX_003

Quote from: Westfall on June 19, 2009, 05:02:36 PM
I love the noobs that come to the PS forums. Suspect Dojo was only meant for the -US clan, and when we were dropping off we released it. Spekkio, lochang, and Mic are far more knowledgable ( not to mention better) than most ppl here....aka you boons. Gtfo and lrn2play...

gee thanks :/  < / 3

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

blablablabla

@AgentX: when i started playing i never knew of/played Mr.Mic, because i played in lots of Dm etc. I never used the hold breath. Many others didnt either who dont know of Mr.Mic. So how can he be the standard.
Can someone PM me Damiens xfire pls.