Anyone want a semi-free copy of CT?

Started by Aj, February 08, 2010, 09:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aj

Full retail copy.  I just don't need the 4 copies I have.(1 from Rhoulette, 1 from Amazon, 1 from the Canada CE, and one US CE)

All you need to do is post your specs here and hope I randomly select you.  You would just need to send me $2.50 for shipping via first class mail.(sorry USA only)

I'm trying to spread the love now that I have it via steam w/o DRM.

Aj

Farley4Fan

tigaer

I just got a Dell pc for free and I need CT :) (don't know specs yet lol)

Farley4Fan

Should be able to run CT with a decent video card.  You'd be amazed at how light it is on your computer.  I was at least.

Fatality314

If you haven't yet given it away I would like it :)  My specs are Intel Core2 Duo T9550 @ 2.66 ghz, 4GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro NVS160M.

Aj

Fatality or Tigaer, whoever PMs me first and gets me the $2.50 gets it!(sorry, no free shipping here, I do need to save money for college :-P)

Roberto1223

may i ask why one would buy 4 copies of the same game?

Aj

1 was a US CE.  1 was a US disc only copy from Rhoulette, 1 was US retail, and one came with the Canadian CE that included the first 4 games.

frvge

Don't you forget the Steam version? I got 3 total now :)
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Aj

True.  So I have 5 copies including Steam.  I didn't think of that since I was only thinking of my physical copies.

The Steam version was an excellent deal, though, at $5 during the Steam holiday sale. :)

frvge

I asked Ubi support where the non-starforce retail patch is.
In light of Ubi's claim they will remove DRM from the new titles, that sounded like a nice test.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Roberto1223

May I ask why one would want to have 5 copies of the same game?

(notice im not asking what countries they are from or if they are "CE")

(I am only asking why one would want to spend money on the same game 5 times)

Aj

Because I am a self-titled Clancy fanatic.  I own tons of Clancy stuff.