Assasin creed : Brotherhood for pc ?

Started by Snakebit., January 23, 2011, 05:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snakebit.

Anyone gonna get it ?

Seems like a good multiplayer sc like.

knooger

You believe that Ubi can make good multiplayer?

DreadStunLock

That exactly why I am waiting for SteveTheCookie to get it first, on Xbox the Net looks very awesome, now for PC, I don't think so, they failed on Conviction with net so best to wait.

Snakebit.

Pc got delayed so they are fixing stuff. Multi seems nice. Convictions multiplayer seemed like shit so i didn't bother.

DreadStunLock

It's not actually the multiplayer gameplay of Conviction that sucked, the COOP missions were way good if you are playing with a friend. The problem was that their Server was horrible and the matchmaking didn't really work either since noone could find a player to play with. People relied more on Tunngle than the Ubisoft servers, and then in the end, pirates cracked the hell out of Conviction, they even managed to remove the DMZ, and remove the requirement of the CD-Key.

P.S. Every patch that was released was also cracked, so you can basically play the game and the multiplayer for free, and to be honest, it ain't that bad that people play the game illegaly, the SCC just isn't worth it's money.

Farley4Fan

It's not very good.  It was interesting for like 5 hours and then it was just .....  retarded.

DreadStunLock

Conviction or Brotherhood? Conviction has nice moments when you enjoy playing with someone.

Farley4Fan

AC.

Everything is automated.  You'll grow tired of dying because a 4 year old pushed 1 button while on top of a 5 story building and he perfectly lands on you/stabs you/kills you because of ONE BUTTON.

Once you get past the "Wow, COOL!" phase then it's just lame as hell.

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Thanks to the huge delay I can't be bothered with buying it, though that doesn't mean I won't play it trough a different method.

Somehow it seems to be a trend for Ubi to flip a finger to their costumers by handing out bonus material to everyone for free.

I just hope the game is stable enough without a patch, that would really make me facepalm at them.

Same can be said for Fable, they have nothing that holds them from delaying. I have nothing that holds me from playing without paying.

Snakebit.

Well farley CT is also automated to a great degree , does not make it a sucky game though.

Farley4Fan

No, you can't jump on a sprinting merc from 10 stories up by pushing 1 button.

DreadStunLock

If AC is going to be anywhere similiar to what Conviction was by programming, they will pirate it the same way. And Farley is right about one thing, it is quite automated, but it does require strategy to win.

The very thing that gets me interested is the adrenaline. If you kill too many players, you get pursuited, up to 4 players, and imagine how intense that is? You have to walk across all of the people that can be anyone who is about to go behind you and yank you while you have to find your target, I think that quite difficult and quite tricky.

Snakebit.

What happened to aimbot on taz and autoaim on long jumps in ct then ?

My point is that the game is made for you to hide in the crowd in AC. Use skills/run away and kill silently for more points.

If your persuer just run on the roofs and you run around with 4-5 same skin people , i doubt he ll kill you. And there are tons of skills it seems to hide in or run , not to mention he can't actually run around because you can stun him.

The game seems fun most importantly. It might be as simple as that vs noobs (Like in ct you know , run -> press button -> kill ). But i doubt it will be that simple against decent people who will actually hide in the crowd and use skills instead of standing still in the middle of the plaza waiting to get whacked.

puuusianka

AC multi for Ipod was fun. Too bad I uninstalled it and now it's for cash... Eh

DreadStunLock

Snakebit does make a point, but the fact that it will be repetitive is what worries me :/